UK E-learning Market Share will Witness a YOY Growth Rate of 14.7% in 2022
The e-learning market share in the UK is likely to post an incremental growth of USD 11.57 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 15.27% during the forecast period. Technavio's research provides a detailed analysis of the market segments and geographic landscape. It also offers insights into the various growth factors and challenges that are likely to have a negative impact on market growth. Unlock Free Sample Analysis Report
E-learning Market in the UK: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
The e-learning market report in the UK will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The e-learning market in the UK is segmented by product (packaged content and solutions) and end-user (K-12, higher education, and corporate).
- The e-learning market growth in the UK by the packaged content segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- Institutions and organizations increasingly prefer packaged content over traditional printed textbooks because of the cost benefits and better access to a wider range of learning materials in any discipline. These factors will drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- The report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the e-learning market size in the UK.
E-learning Market in the UK: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Learning process enhancements in the academic sector will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the e-learning market in the UK.
- The rise in cost-effective content development will be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period.
- The increase in the adoption of microlearning is one of the major e-learning market trends in the UK which will positively influence market growth.
- The rise in in-house content development is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
E-learning Market in the UK: Vendor Analysis
The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players. Some of the major e-learning market vendors in the UK are:
- Adobe inc.
- City and Guilds Group
- Cornerstone OnDemand inc.
- D2L Corp.
- Day One Technologies Ltd.
- John Wiley and Sons inc.
- JPMorgan Chase and Co.
- McGraw Hill
- SAP SE
- Skillsoft Ltd.
- First Media Solutions Ltd.
- Learning Pool
- Learning Technologies Group Plc
- Looop Online Ltd.
- Sponge Group Holdings Ltd.
- Thoma Bravo LP
- Totara Learning Solutions Ltd.
- Virtual College Ltd.
- Walkgrove Ltd.
Download the Free PDF Sample Report Technavio's custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional levels along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations.
Related reports in the E-learning market include:
- E-learning Market in Europe- The e-learning market share in Europe is expected to increase by USD 53.27 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 17.14%.
- E-Learning Market in GCC Countries- The E-learning market share in GCC countries is expected to increase by USD 569.04 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 10.66%.
- E-Learning Market in the US- The e-learning market share in the US is expected to increase by USD 36.54 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 17%.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 15.27%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 11.57 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Learning process enhancements in the academic sector will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Packaged content and Solutions) and End-user (K12, Higher education, and Corporate).
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Adobe inc., City and Guilds Group, Cornerstone OnDemand inc., D2L Corp., Day One Technologies Ltd., John Wiley and Sons inc., JPMorgan Chase and Co., McGraw Hill, SAP SE, Skillsoft Ltd., First Media Solutions Ltd., Learning Pool, Learning Technologies Group Plc, Looop Online Ltd., Sponge Group Holdings Ltd., Thoma Bravo LP, Totara Learning Solutions Ltd., Virtual College Ltd., Walkgrove Ltd., and WillowDNA.