Smart Education Market | Market Highlights and Insights to Recovery from COVID-19
Market Segments and Growth Analysis 2021-2025
The smart education market is expected to grow by $ 133.47 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 18.82% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
For a snapshot of our exhaustive research analysis and insights: Request for Our Free Sample Report
Smart Education Market: Leading Segments and Growth Analysis
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The Smart Education Market is segmented by Product (content, software, and hardware), End-user (higher education and K-12 schools), and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
- In terms of geographic segmentation we found that 43% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Smart Education Market size.
Smart Education Market: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A key market driver for the Smart Education Market will be increased employment prospects.
- Rising focus towards e-learning is another factor that will be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period.
- One of the key challenges that market players need to contend with in order to achieve further success is the Budget constraints in emerging countries.
Smart Education Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Adobe Inc., Blackboard Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., D2L Corp., Dell Technologies Inc., Discovery Education Inc., Ellucian Co. LP, Instructure Inc., Pearson Plc, and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of almost 18.82%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 133.47 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increased employment prospects will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
43% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Adobe Inc., Blackboard Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., D2L Corp., Dell Technologies Inc., Discovery Education Inc., Ellucian Co. LP, Instructure Inc., Pearson Plc, and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (content, software, and hardware), End-user (higher education and K-12 schools), and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA)