PC Market | Top Drivers, Trends and Vendor Forecasts
Acer Inc., Apple Inc., ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., HP Inc., Lenovo Group Ltd., Microsoft Corp., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. are some of the key market vendors
Increasing use of laptops in educational institutions is one of the key factors likely to drive market growth. The demand for PCs has increased in schools and universities classrooms due to owing to factors such as low costs, wireless access, and convenience. The adoption of virtual technologies to access online courses on platforms such as Coursera, edX, and Udemy will lead to an increase in the demand for laptops, which is driving the market. Moreover, educational institutions are providing laptops to their teachers to improve the efficiency of teachers and to help students with their learning. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic there has been a significant increase in demand for PCs as a major chunk of all eductation is taking place online. All these factors will positively impact the growth of the market in focus during the forecast period. The global PC market is expected to grow by $ 72.75 million, accelerating at a CAGR of 8.17% till 2025.
This research report analyses all the growth drivers that are likely to boost market growth along with market trends. The report also assesses the market segments and regional segments to provide a comprehensive analysis of the market in focus. The purpose of this research report is to create a 360-degree view of the market for our clients. The key takeaways from this report will equip our client with clear insights to strategize future growth plans.
Request for our free sample report for more market insights: Download FREE Sample Report
PC Market: Segments and Geographical Regions
- This report segments the market Distribution Channel (Business-to-business and Business-to-consumer) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- Growth by the business-to-business segment will be significant during the forecast period owing to the increase in the use of PCs for various business related tasks, such as e-mailing, social media posting, etc in corporate offices post COVID-19 pandemic.
- 35% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China, Japan, and India are the key markets for PC in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in South America and MEA.
- This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years. Request our Free Sample Report
PC Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Acer Inc., Apple Inc., ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., HP Inc., Lenovo Group Ltd., Microsoft Corp., Micro Star International Co. Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Sony Group Corp. are some of the major market participants.
Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- PC Market Split by Distribution Channel
- PC Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Acer Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- HP Inc.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Micro Star International Co. Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Group Corp.
Technavio also offers custom research reports with detailed insights assessing the market from a global as well as regional perspective. This customized report will help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect or related markets. It will also provide insights on upcoming developments along with a pipeline analysis of vendor operations and the impact of government regulations. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 8.17%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 72.75 mn through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing use of laptops in educational institutions will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
35% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Acer Inc., Apple Inc., ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., HP Inc., Lenovo Group Ltd., Microsoft Corp., Micro Star International Co. Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Sony Group Corp.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Distribution Channel (Business-to-business and Business-to-consumer) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA)