Global Payment Gateways Market to Post a CAGR of 11.47%
Fidelity National Information Services Inc., Global Payments Inc., Ingenico Group SA, JPMorgan Chase and Co., Mastercard Inc., PayPal Holdings Inc., and Visa Inc. are among the key vendors
The Global Payment gateways market is projected to grow by $ 6.11 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 11.47% till 2025 owing to factors such as High adoption of contactless payment solutions. The introduction of mobile payment gateways, such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay, has simplified the process of paying bills. Customers are no longer required to carry credit or debit cards. Several retail outlets make use of POS terminals for payment of purchases. One of the main reasons for big players to offer the NFC-based mobile payment option is the security feature, which prevents the consumer and retailer from accessing the card information or security code illegitimately. Users are initially required to save their financial data on their smartphones. They can conduct transactions by bringing the phone closer to the vendor's contactless payment-capable POS system. Once a connection has been established, users can approve the transaction by scanning their fingerprints or entering a password.
This research report delineates all the growth drivers that will boost market growth along with a detailed analysis of the market segments, trends and challenges that are likely to impact market growth. The objective of this research report is to equip clients with actionable insights that will help them leverage opportunities and formulate growth strategies for their business.
Request for our free sample report for more market insights: Download FREE Sample Report
Payment Gateways Market: Segments and Geographical Regions
- This report segments the market End-user (Large enterprises, Micro and small enterprises, and Mid-sized enterprises) and Geographic (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- Growth by the large enterprises segment will be significant during the forecast period as there is high adoption of online payment gateway among large enterprises owing to the generation of a large number of transactions.
- 49% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for the payment gateways market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
- This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years. Request our Free Sample Report
Payment Gateways Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- CCBill LLC, Fidelity National Information Services Inc., Global Payments Inc., Ingenico Group SA, JPMorgan Chase and Co., Mastercard Inc., PayPal Holdings Inc., Square Inc., Stripe Inc., and Visa Inc. are some of the major market participants.
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Payment Gateways Market Split by End-user
- Large enterprises
- Micro and small enterprises
- Mid-sized enterprises
- Payment Gateways Market Split by Geographic
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- CCBill LLC
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc.
- Global Payments Inc.
- Ingenico Group SA
- JPMorgan Chase and Co.
- Mastercard Inc.
- PayPal Holdings Inc.
- Square Inc.
- Stripe Inc.
- Visa Inc.
Technavio also offers custom research reports with detailed insights assessing the market from a global as well as regional perspective. This customized report will help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect or related markets. It will also provide insights on upcoming developments along with a pipeline analysis of vendor operations and the impact of government regulations. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of almost 11.47%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 6.11 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
High adoption of contactless payment solutions will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
49% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are CCBill LLC, Fidelity National Information Services Inc., Global Payments Inc., Ingenico Group SA, JPMorgan Chase and Co., Mastercard Inc., PayPal Holdings Inc., Square Inc., Stripe Inc., and Visa Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (Large enterprises, Micro and small enterprises, and Mid-sized enterprises) and Geographic (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA)