Protein Supplements Market | Market Highlights and Insights to Recovery from COVID-19
Market Forecast and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The Global protein supplements market is expected to grow by $ 9.45 bn, decelerating at a CAGR of 7.40% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Need more details on this market: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Protein Supplements Market: Segments and Leading Regions
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented Distribution Channel (retail outlets and online stores) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- In terms of geographic segmentation we found that 44% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Protein Supplements Market size.
Protein Supplements Market: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
Our report helps market players to discover the various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will provide clients with all the information they would require for designing a growth strategy for their business.
- A significant factor in driving the growth of the Protein Supplements Market will be the growing interest in sports and fitness activities.
- Increase in awareness about physical appearance is another factor that will be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period.
- Presence of counterfeit products is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Protein Supplements Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Abbott Laboratories, Amway Corp., Darling Ingredients Inc., Gelita AG, Glanbia Plc, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd., Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Nestle SA, and PepsiCo Inc. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is decelerate at a CAGR of 7.40%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 9.45 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Growing interest in sports and fitness activities will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
44% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Abbott Laboratories, Amway Corp., Darling Ingredients Inc., Gelita AG, Glanbia Plc, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd., Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Nestle SA, and PepsiCo Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Distribution Channel (retail outlets and online stores) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA)