Next Generation Batteries Market: Technavio Research Identifies APAC as the Dominant Region
Regional Growth Analysis and Market Trends 2022-2026
The next generation batteries market is set to grow by $ 70.25 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 40.60% during the forecast period. This research report analyses the growth trajectory of the market with a purview to prevalent market scenarios. It provides a detailed analysis of all the trends, drivers, and challenges that will impact the market during the forecast period. The report also offers a breakdown of all the regional players and their market share along with best-performing segments. This detailed analysis will help our clients identify areas of high growth as well as those with significant growth potential.
For a glimpse into our research analysis and insights: Request for our Free Sample Report
Next Generation Batteries Market: APAC to lead market growth during the forecast period
- 50% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Next Generation Batteries Market size.
- Growing adoption of evs in automotive industry will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the next generation batteries market. This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. This analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and plan for growth opportunities.
- Market is segmented by Type (Li-ion and Others) and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 40.60%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 70.25 bn through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Growing adoption of EVs in automotive industry will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
50% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are ACON S2 Acquisition Corp., Amprius Technologies, GS Yuasa Corp., ISKRA d.o.o, Lenovo Group Ltd., OXIS Energy Ltd., Panasonic Corp., Samsung SDI Co. Ltd., The Swatch Group Ltd., and ZAF Energy Systems INC
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (Li-ion and Others) and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Market Segmentation by Type
- Next Generation Batteries Market Split by Type
- Next Generation Batteries Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- ACON S2 Acquisition Corp.
- Amprius Technologies
- GS Yuasa Corp.
- ISKRA d.o.o
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- OXIS Energy Ltd.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
- The Swatch Group Ltd.
- ZAF Energy Systems INC