India Mouthwash Market Analysis 2022-2026: Increase in Awareness About Oral Health will Boost Market Growth
The mouthwash market share in India is set to post an incremental growth of USD 158.15 million, accelerating at a CAGR of 15.68% during the forecast period. The increase in awareness about oral health is the primary factor driving the market growth. However, the side effects of alcohol-containing mouthwashes will be a major challenge for the mouthwash market in India during the forecast period.
Technavio's market analysis investigates the key markets and the factors that are likely to boost growth along with challenges that need to be surpassed to promote success in the market. The report also provides an analysis of key segments and offers competitive benchmarking of the key market players and their product portfolios. Unlock Free Sample Analysis Report
Mouthwash Market In India: Market Segmentation
- The mouthwash market in India is segmented by distribution channel (offline and online) and type (alcohol-based mouthwash and alcohol-free mouthwash).
- The mouthwash market growth in India by the offline segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- The growth of retail channels in different cities and regions will drive consumer familiarization with different types of mouthwash products.
- The popularity of offline retail formats helps mouthwash manufacturers expand their consumer base, owing to the option to provide attractive discounts and offers.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of each segment and its contribution to the market share along with factors that are likely to boost the market growth.
Mouthwash Market In India: Key Competitors
Some of the leading mouthwash market vendors in India are 3M Co., Amway Corp., Church and Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Co., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson and Johnson Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, The Procter and Gamble Co., and Unilever Group.
The market is fragmented and the growth of the players in this market is dependent on several factors such as prevailing market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
Download the Free PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the market growth. Download the Free PDF Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 15.68%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 158.15 million.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
An increase in awareness about oral health will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
India is the key region featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
100% growth will originate from India.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are 3M Co., Amway Corp., Church and Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Co., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson and Johnson Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, The Procter and Gamble Co., and Unilever Group.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Distribution Channel (Offline and Online) and Type (Alcohol-based mouthwash and Alcohol-free mouthwash).