Machine Learning Market Growth Analysis | Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc. are among key contributors
Competitive Benchmarking and Vendor Forecasts for 2021-2025
Accelerating at a CAGR of 43.22%, the machine learning market is expected to post an incremental growth of $ 24.13 bn over the next five years. The research report provides insights into the top market players and their product portfolio along with a pipeline analysis of upcoming developments and growth opportunities. The market is fragmented. Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Salesforce.com Inc., SAP SE, and SAS Institute Inc. are some of the leading vendors in the market.
The growth of the market players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. Market participants need to identify opportunities within the market by offering unique product and service offerings. This report will equip our clients with a detailed analysis of the market so that they can evolve their own business strategy for recovery and growth in the post-pandemic era.
Rely on our business insights to implement a COVID-19 Recovery Plan:
Machine Learning Market: Market Highlights
- The Machine learning market is segmented by End-user (BFSI, Retail, Telecommunications, Healthcare, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).
- North America will lead the market with 38% of the market growth set to originate from this region during the forecast period. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in MEA owing to the rapid adoption of cloud and machine learning in the region.
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based offerings is one of the primary factors that will drive the growth of the machine learning market. The multiple benefits of cloud computing such as minimal cost, network and storage infrastructure, scalability, reliability, and high resource availability will encourage enterprises to adopt cloud-based solutions. The adoption of cloud computing also helps in reducing operating costs as it eliminates the need for dedicated IT support tems. The pay-per-use subscription plans and availability of advanced and scalable infrastructure at a low cost will further accelerate the adoption thereby encouraging vendors to come up with more such customized plans.
- Growth by the BFSI segment will be significant during the forecast period. The huge investment by BFSI companies in machine learning to reduce costs and improve customer relations, risk management, workflows, and decision-making process will support the growth in this segment.
- The report provides a detailed study of this and all the other drivers that will boost market growth. An understanding of the key drivers will enable clients to leverage growth opportunities to their advantage with a view to short-term and long-term business goals. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
Key Focus Areas in Our Reports:
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Filleting and skinning equipment - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- De-heading and gutting equipment - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Grading equipment - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Scaling equipment - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
Browse through some of other related market research reports for more insights:
- Augmented Intelligence Market: The Global Augmented intelligence market is expected to grow by $ 45.65 billion, decelerating at a CAGR of 27.49% till 2025.
- Deep Learning Market: The Global Deep learning market is expected to grow by $ 6.41 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 24.57% till 2025.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market: The Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market is projected to grow by $ 76.44 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 21% till 2025.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of almost 43.22%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 24.13 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing adoption of cloud-based offerings will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
38% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Salesforce.com Inc., SAP SE, and SAS Institute Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (BFSI, Retail, Telecommunications, Healthcare, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America)