Welding Equipment Market: Top Geographies and Market Highlights
Regional Growth Analysis and Market Trends 2021-2025
The welding equipment market will grow by $ 4.37 bn, fragmented at a CAGR of over 6.58% over the next five years. Our research report provides a detailed analysis of the market with insights on trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to impact market growth. It also provides a competitive analysis of the key market players and their product portfolios.
For a glimpse into our research analysis and insights: Request for our Free Sample Report
Welding Equipment Market: APAC to lead market growth during the forecast period
- APAC emerged as the leading geographical segment in recent years and is expected to contribute 51% of the market growth during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the welding equipment market size.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. One of the factors that will drive growth is the emergence of friction stir welding technology in automotive sector. Our analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and design further growth opportunities.
- Market is segmented by End-user (Automotive, Construction, Aerospace and defense, Shipbuilding, and Others) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Welding Equipment Market: Vendor Landscape
AMADA Co. Ltd., Banner Welding Inc., Colfax Corp., Fronius International GmbH, Illinois Tool Works Inc., Lincoln Electric Co., Miller Electric LLC, OBARA Group Inc., Panasonic Corp., and voestalpine AGare some of the major market participants. The market is fragmented, and the growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of over 6.58%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 4.37 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Emergence of friction stir welding technology in automotive sector will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
51% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are AMADA Co. Ltd., Banner Welding Inc., Colfax Corp., Fronius International GmbH, Illinois Tool Works Inc., Lincoln Electric Co., Miller Electric LLC, OBARA Group Inc., Panasonic Corp., and voestalpine AG
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (Automotive, Construction, Aerospace and defense, Shipbuilding, and Others) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Welding Equipment Market Split by End-user
- Aerospace and defense
- Welding Equipment Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- AMADA Co. Ltd.
- Banner Welding Inc.
- Colfax Corp.
- Fronius International GmbH
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Lincoln Electric Co.
- Miller Electric LLC
- OBARA Group Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- voestalpine AG