Used Cooking Oil Market 2022-2026: Europe will Emerge as the Leading Market Growth Region
The used cooking oil market share is set to grow up to 2049.00 thousand tons, accelerating at a CAGR of 6.85% during the forecast period. The increasing demand for biofuels will offer immense growth opportunities to market vendors. However, the distribution challenges may impede the market growth.
Technavio research provides an in-depth analysis of the market across the different geographical segments. The used cooking oil market report offers a thorough analysis of all the trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to impact the market during the forecast period.
For a glimpse into the used cooking oil market analysis and insights: View the Free Sample Report
Used Cooking Oil Market: Europe to lead market growth during the forecast period
- The used cooking oil (UCO) market is segmented by Application (biodiesel, oleo chemicals, animal feed, and others) and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America).
- Based on the application segmentation, the used cooking oil market growth in the biodiesel segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 46% of the market growth will originate from Europe during the forecast period. Germany, France, and the UK are the key markets for used cooking oil in Europe.
- Factors such as increased imports and exports in the used cooking oil market in Europe and the rising number of organized retailing outlets that offer used cooking oil will increase the used cooking oil market growth in Europe.
- The used cooking oil (UCO) market report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the used cooking oil (UCO) market size.
Used Cooking Oil Market: Vendor Landscape
The used cooking oil (UCO) market is fragmented due to the presence of several players. Some of the major used cooking oil market vendors are:
- Arrow Oils Ltd
- Baker Commodities Inc.
- Brocklesby Ltd.
- Grand Natural Inc.
- Oz Oils Pty Ltd.
- Valley Proteins Inc.
- Waste Oil Recyclers
Download the PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the growth of the market.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 6.85%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to 2049.00 thousand tons.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing demand for biofuels will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
46% growth will originate from Europe.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Arrow Oils Ltd, Baker Commodities Inc., Brocklesby Ltd., Grand Natural Inc., GREASECYCLE, Olleco, Oz Oils Pty Ltd., Quatra, Valley Proteins Inc., and Waste Oil Recyclers.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (biodiesel, oleo chemicals, animal feed, and others) and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America).