Unattended Ground Sensors Market to Grow by $ 126.27 mn through 2021-2025
Key Drivers and Market Trends
The Global Unattended ground sensors market is likely to grow by $ 126.27 mn, accelerating at a CAGR of 6.11% till 2025. Several factors such as Integration of IoT and will drive market growth. This research report lists all the growth drivers that are likely to boost market growth along with a detailed analysis of the market segments, trends and challenges that are likely to impact market growth. The goal of this research report is to furnish clients with insights that will help them leverage growth opportunities to implement business growth.
Request for our free sample report for more market insights: Download FREE Sample Report
Unattended Ground Sensors Market: Segments and Geographical Regions
- This report segments the market Technology (Acoustic and seismic, Infrared, and Magnetic) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- 38% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period.
- This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years. Request our Free Sample Report
Unattended Ground Sensors Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Applied Research Associates Inc., CNIM SA, Digital Barriers, Domo Tactical Communications Ltd., Elbit Systems Ltd., Innovative Wireless Technologies Inc., Leonardo Spa, McQ, Northrop Grumman Corp., and Thales Group are some of the major market participants.
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Unattended Ground Sensors Market Split by Technology
- Acoustic and seismic
- Unattended Ground Sensors Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Applied Research Associates Inc.
- CNIM SA
- Digital Barriers
- Domo Tactical Communications Ltd.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Innovative Wireless Technologies Inc.
- Leonardo Spa
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Thales Group
Technavio also offers custom research reports with detailed insights assessing the market from a global as well as regional perspective. This customized report will help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect or related markets. It will also provide insights on upcoming developments along with a pipeline analysis of vendor operations and the impact of government regulations. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.11%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 126.27 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Integration of IoT will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
38% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Applied Research Associates Inc., CNIM SA, Digital Barriers, Domo Tactical Communications Ltd., Elbit Systems Ltd., Innovative Wireless Technologies Inc., Leonardo Spa, McQ, Northrop Grumman Corp., and Thales Group
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Technology (Acoustic and seismic, Infrared, and Magnetic) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA)