Telecom Tower Market to Grow by $ 6.60 billion through 2021-2025
Key Drivers and Market Trends
Increase in global mobile data traffic and bandwidth requirements and are among the key factors likely to drive market growth. The Global Telecom tower market is expected to grow by $ 6.60 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 3.68% till 2025. This research report analyses all the growth drivers that are likely to boost market growth along with market trends. The report also assesses the market segments and regional segments to provide a comprehensive analysis of the market in focus. The purpose of this research report is to create a 360-degree view of the market for our clients. The key takeaways from this report will equip our client with clear insights to strategize future growth plans.
Request for our free sample report for more market insights: Download FREE Sample Report
Telecom Tower Market: Segments and Geographical Regions
- This report segments the market Geographic (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America).
- 43% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period.
- This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years. Request our Free Sample Report
Telecom Tower Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- American Tower Corp., AT and T Inc., Cellnex Telecom SA, China Communications Services Corp. Ltd., China Tower Corp. Ltd., Crown Castle International Corp., GTL Infrastructure Ltd., Helios Towers Ltd., Indus Tower Ltd., and Phoenix Tower International are some of the major market participants.
Market Segmentation by Geographic
- Telecom Tower Market Split by Geographic
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- American Tower Corp.
- AT and T Inc.
- Cellnex Telecom SA
- China Communications Services Corp. Ltd.
- China Tower Corp. Ltd.
- Crown Castle International Corp.
- GTL Infrastructure Ltd.
- Helios Towers Ltd.
- Indus Tower Ltd.
- Phoenix Tower International
Technavio also offers custom research reports with detailed insights assessing the market from a global as well as regional perspective. This customized report will help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect or related markets. It will also provide insights on upcoming developments along with a pipeline analysis of vendor operations and the impact of government regulations. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 3.68%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 6.60 billion through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increase in global mobile data traffic and bandwidth requirements will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
43% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are American Tower Corp., AT and T Inc., Cellnex Telecom SA, China Communications Services Corp. Ltd., China Tower Corp. Ltd., Crown Castle International Corp., GTL Infrastructure Ltd., Helios Towers Ltd., Indus Tower Ltd., and Phoenix Tower International
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Geographic (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America)