Patch Management Software Market to Grow by $ 536.32 Million through 2021-2025
Microsoft Corp., NortonLifeLock Inc., Progress Software Corp., SolarWinds Corp., and SysAid Technologies Ltd. are some of the leading market vendors
Growing demand for identifying vulnerable versions of software is one of the key factors likely to drive market growth. Evolving technology landscape and the periodic launch of new malware, makes it necessary for enterprise IT software to receive software updates and patches to avoid cyberattacks. Vulnerable and outdated software increases the chances of cyberattacks that can cause significant loss to confidential and sensitive data.
There is a growing trend of automation of the patch management process. Automatic patch management allows end-users to automatically update patches and deploy them without human intervention as this process is more efficient than traditional systems. Once the automated patch management software recognizes any security gap in software, patch updates can be scheduled.
The Global Patch management software market is expected to grow by $ 536.32 million, accelerating at a CAGR of 10.59% till 2025. This research report analyses all the growth drivers that are likely to boost market growth along with market trends. The report also assesses the market segments and regional segments to provide a comprehensive analysis of the market in focus. The purpose of this research report is to create a 360-degree view of the market for our clients. The key takeaways from this report will equip our client with clear insights to strategize future growth plans.
Request for our free sample report for more market insights: Download FREE Sample Report
Patch Management Software Market: Segments and Geographical Regions
- This report segments the market Deployment (On-premises and Cloud-based) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- 35% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period.
- This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years. Request our Free Sample Report
Patch Management Software Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Avast Plc, ConnectWise LLC, International Business Machines Corp., Jamf Software LLC, Micro Focus International Plc, Microsoft Corp., NortonLifeLock Inc., Progress Software Corp., SolarWinds Corp., and SysAid Technologies Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Patch Management Software Market Split by Deployment
- Patch Management Software Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Avast Plc
- ConnectWise LLC
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Jamf Software LLC
- Micro Focus International Plc
- Microsoft Corp.
- NortonLifeLock Inc.
- Progress Software Corp.
- SolarWinds Corp.
- SysAid Technologies Ltd.
Technavio also offers custom research reports with detailed insights assessing the market from a global as well as regional perspective. This customized report will help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect or related markets. It will also provide insights on upcoming developments along with a pipeline analysis of vendor operations and the impact of government regulations. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
Browse through some of other related market research reports for more insights:
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 10.59%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 536.32 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Growing demand for identifying vulnerable versions of software will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
35% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Avast Plc, ConnectWise LLC, International Business Machines Corp., Jamf Software LLC, Micro Focus International Plc, Microsoft Corp., NortonLifeLock Inc., Progress Software Corp., SolarWinds Corp., and SysAid Technologies Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Deployment (On-premises and Cloud-based) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA)