Mini Data Center Market to Grow by $ 4.21 bn through 2021-2025
Key Drivers and Market Trends
The Global Mini data center market is projected to grow by $ 4.21 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of over 16.33% till 2025 owing to factors such as Increase in demand among SMEs. In addition, is a key trend that is expected to drive market growth. This research report delineates all the growth drivers that will boost market growth along with a detailed analysis of the market segments, trends and challenges that are likely to impact market growth. The objective of this research report is to equip clients with actionable insights that will help them leverage opportunities and formulate growth strategies for their business.
Request for our free sample report for more market insights: Download FREE Sample Report
Mini Data Center Market: Segments and Geographical Regions
- This report segments the market Type (Containerized data centers and Micro data centers) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- 36% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period.
- This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years. Request our Free Sample Report
Mini Data Center Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- CANCOM SE, Canovate Group, Eaton Corp. Plc, Gardner DC Solutions Ltd, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd., Legrand SA, Rahi Systems, Schneider Electric SE, and Vertiv Holdings Co. are some of the major market participants.
Market Segmentation by Type
- Mini Data Center Market Split by Type
- Containerized data centers
- Micro data centers
- Mini Data Center Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- CANCOM SE
- Canovate Group
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- Gardner DC Solutions Ltd
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd.
- Legrand SA
- Rahi Systems
- Schneider Electric SE
- Vertiv Holdings Co.
Technavio also offers custom research reports with detailed insights assessing the market from a global as well as regional perspective. This customized report will help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect or related markets. It will also provide insights on upcoming developments along with a pipeline analysis of vendor operations and the impact of government regulations. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of over 16.33%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 4.21 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increase in demand among SMEs will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
36% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are CANCOM SE, Canovate Group, Eaton Corp. Plc, Gardner DC Solutions Ltd, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd., Legrand SA, Rahi Systems, Schneider Electric SE, and Vertiv Holdings Co.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (Containerized data centers and Micro data centers) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA)