Glycerol Market to Grow by $ 1.18 Billion through 2021-2025
Archer Daniels Midland Co., Cargill Inc., Dow Inc., Emery Oleochemicals LLC, The Procter and Gamble Co., and Wilmar International Ltd. are some of the key vendors featured in the report
The Global Glycerol market is projected to grow by $ 1.18 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 7.55% till 2025 owing to factors such as favorable government policies. Acid rains, greenhouse gas emissions, ozone layer depletion, air pollution, and effects of chemical fertilizers and pesticides on water bodies are being closely monitored by the regulatory bodies. Meanwhile, glycerol has been earmarked as an eco-friendly product that does not contribute to greenhouse gas emissions, hazardous pollutants, and VOCs and, thus, is promoted by the government and preferred by the consumers. REACH has implemented certain rules in Europe to promote the use of oleochemicals and biodegradable substances to manufacture surfactants and detergents.
In addition, is a key trend that is expected to drive market growth. This research report delineates all the growth drivers that will boost market growth along with a detailed analysis of the market segments, trends and challenges that are likely to impact market growth. The objective of this research report is to equip clients with actionable insights that will help them leverage opportunities and formulate growth strategies for their business.
Request for our free sample report for more market insights: Download FREE Sample Report
Glycerol Market: Segments and Geographical Regions
- This report segments the market Application (Pharma and personal care, Foods and beverages, Alkyd resins, Polyether polyols, and Others) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- Growth by the biodiesel segment will be significant during the forecast period. As many countries are focusing on reducing carbon footprints, the demand for biofuel is on the rise.
- 50% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for the glycerol market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions. The increased demand for glycerol from the pharma and personal care segment will facilitate the glycerol market growth in APAC over the forecast period.
- This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years. Request our Free Sample Report
Glycerol Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Aemetis Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Co., Cargill Inc., Croda International Plc, Dow Inc., Emery Oleochemicals LLC, IOI Corporation Berhad, Lumitos AG, The Procter and Gamble Co., and Wilmar International Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
Market Segmentation by Application
- Glycerol Market Split by Application
- Pharma and personal care
- Foods and beverages
- Alkyd resins
- Polyether polyols
- Glycerol Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Aemetis Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Cargill Inc.
- Croda International Plc
- Dow Inc.
- Emery Oleochemicals LLC
- IOI Corporation Berhad
- Lumitos AG
- The Procter and Gamble Co.
- Wilmar International Ltd.
Technavio also offers custom research reports with detailed insights assessing the market from a global as well as regional perspective. This customized report will help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect or related markets. It will also provide insights on upcoming developments along with a pipeline analysis of vendor operations and the impact of government regulations. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
Request for some of our related market research reports for more insights:
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.55%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 1.18 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Favorable government policies will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
50% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Aemetis Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Co., Cargill Inc., Croda International Plc, Dow Inc., Emery Oleochemicals LLC, IOI Corporation Berhad, Lumitos AG, The Procter and Gamble Co., and Wilmar International Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Pharma and personal care, Foods and beverages, Alkyd resins, Polyether polyols, and Others) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA)