Synthetic Leather Market In India | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2021-2025
Global synthetic leather market in india will post an incremental growth of $ 1.38 bn and decelerate at a CAGR of 7.61% during the forecast period. Our research report segments the market into major segments and the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Get a peek into our extensive market analysis: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Synthetic Leather Market In India: Segments and Leading Regions
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented Application (Footwear, Furnishing, Automotive, Clothing, and Others).
- 100% of the market growth will originate from India during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Synthetic Leather Market In India size.
Synthetic Leather Market In India: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
Our report helps market players to discover the various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will provide clients with all the information they would require for designing a growth strategy for their business.
- Augmented demand in the automotive and footwear industries will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Synthetic Leather Market In India.
- Increasing penetration of PU synthetic leather materials is another factor that will be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period.
- Harmful effects of PU and PVC on humans is a challenge that needs to be overcome to persist on the path to growth and recovery from the impact of the pandemic.
Synthetic Leather Market In India: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Arora Vinyl Pvt. Ltd., Daman Textiles, Jasch Industries Ltd., Marvel Vinyls Ltd., Natroyal Group, Nirmal Fibres Pvt. Ltd., Response Fabrics Pvt. Ltd., Shakti Tex Coaters Pvt. Ltd., United Decoratives Pvt. Ltd., and Winner Nippon Leatherette Pvt. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is decelerate at a CAGR of 7.61%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 1.38 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Augmented demand in the automotive and footwear industries will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
India are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
100% growth will originate from India
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Arora Vinyl Pvt. Ltd., Daman Textiles, Jasch Industries Ltd., Marvel Vinyls Ltd., Natroyal Group, Nirmal Fibres Pvt. Ltd., Response Fabrics Pvt. Ltd., Shakti Tex Coaters Pvt. Ltd., United Decoratives Pvt. Ltd., and Winner Nippon Leatherette Pvt. Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Footwear, Furnishing, Automotive, Clothing, and Others)