Surgical Instruments Market | Market Highlights and Insights to Recovery from COVID-19
Market Forecast and Growth Projections 2021-2025
Global surgical instruments market will post an incremental growth of $ 8.59 bn and progressing at a CAGR of 8.87% during the forecast period. Our research report segments the market into major segments and the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
For a snapshot of our exhaustive research analysis and insights: Request for Our Free Sample Report
Surgical Instruments Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The report segments the market by Product (surgical sutures and stapling devices, handheld surgical devices, and electrosurgical devices) and Geography (North America, Asia, Europe, and ROW). Each market segment is analyzed for past performance leading to future growth projections based on current market scenario.
- The North America region emerged as the leading segment in recent years. 41% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Surgical Instruments Market size.
Surgical Instruments Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
Our report helps market players to discover the various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will provide clients with all the information they would require for designing a growth strategy for their business.
- A key market driver for the Surgical Instruments Market will be increase in volume of surgeries coupled with chronic diseases and older population.
- Shift from open surgical procedures to minimally invasive procedures is another factor that will be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period.
- Risks and complications associated with surgical instruments is a challenge that needs to be overcome to persist on the path to growth and recovery from the impact of the pandemic.
Surgical Instruments Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton Dickinson and Co., Boston Scientific Corp., Conmed Corp., Cousin Biotech SAS, Enthral Medical GMBH, Johnson and Johnson Inc., Medtronic Plc, Péters Surgical , and Smith and Nephew plc are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of 8.87%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 8.59 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increase in volume of surgeries coupled with chronic diseases and older population will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Asia, Europe, and ROW are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
41% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton Dickinson and Co., Boston Scientific Corp., Conmed Corp., Cousin Biotech SAS, Enthral Medical GMBH, Johnson and Johnson Inc., Medtronic Plc, Péters Surgical , and Smith and Nephew plc
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (surgical sutures and stapling devices, handheld surgical devices, and electrosurgical devices) and Geography (North America, Asia, Europe, and ROW)