Supercomputer Market 2021-2025: Increasing Adoption from Commercial Customers
The supercomputer market share is projected to grow by USD 12.51 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 20.04% during the forecast period, owing to factors such as commercial customers increasingly adopting supercomputing systems. In addition, the growing use of the cloud is a key trend that is expected to drive market growth.
Technavio's research report delineates all the growth drivers that will boost market growth along with a detailed analysis of the market segments, trends, and challenges that are likely to impact market growth. The objective of this research report is to equip clients with actionable insights that will help them leverage opportunities and formulate growth strategies for their businesses. Unlock Free Sample Report
Supercomputer Market: Segments and Geographical Regions
- The supercomputer market is segmented by end-user (government entities, scientific research and academic institutions, and commercial industries), OS (Linux, UNIX, mixed, and Windows), processor type (Intel, IBM (power), AMD, and others), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- Based on the market segmentation by end-user, the supercomputer market size in the government entities segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 51% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. An increase in the number of data centers and improving infrastructure will increase the market growth in APAC. China and Japan are the key markets for supercomputers in APAC.
- The supercomputer market report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
Supercomputer Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is concentrated due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Atos SE, Dawning Information Industry Co. Ltd., Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Lenovo Group Ltd., NEC Corp., and NVIDIA Corp., are some of the major supercomputer market vendors.
Technavio also offers custom research reports with detailed insights assessing the market from a global as well as regional perspective. This customized report will help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect or related markets. It will also provide insights on upcoming developments along with pipeline analysis of vendor operations and the impact of government regulations. For more insights on this market: Download the Free PDF Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 20.04%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 12.51 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Commercial customers increasingly adopting supercomputing systems will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
51% growth will originate from APAC.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Atos SE, Dawning Information Industry Co. Ltd., Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Lenovo Group Ltd., NEC Corp., and NVIDIA Corp.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (Government entities, Scientific research and academic institutions, and Commercial industries) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).