Stock Video Market During 2022-2026: Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers, and Challenges
Market Segments and Growth Analysis 2022-2026
The stock video market is expected to grow by USD 275.41 million, accelerating at a CAGR of 7.31% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Stock Video Market Analysis Report: View Sample Report
Stock Video Market: Leading Segments and Growth Analysis
The Stock Video Market is segmented by Application (Editorial and Commercial) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).
- The stock video market share growth by the editorial segment will be significant over the forecast period. The rise in the use of stock videos for editorial applications is expected to fuel the growth of the segment in the forecast years.
- In terms of geographic segmentation, 55% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. The presence of a large number of vendors such as Adobe, Can Stock Photo Inc., Footage Firm, Getty Images, Shutterstock, and others will facilitate the stock video market growth in North America.
- US and Canada are the key markets for stock videos in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
Stock Video Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
- A significant factor in driving the growth of the Stock Video Market will be the benefits of using stock videos for visual content creation.
- Another factor that will boost the market will be the increasing use of stock videos for web series and short films.
- The high price of stock videos is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Stock Video Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Adobe Inc., Depositphotos Inc., Dreamstime.com LLC, Envato Pty Ltd., Footage Firm Inc., Getty Images Inc., Inmagine Group, Pond5 Inc., Shutterstock Inc., and Thomson Reuters Corp. are some of the major market participants.
Download the PDF Sample Report. The custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 7.31%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to USD 275.40 million during 2021-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
The benefits of using stock videos for visual content creation will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
55% growth will originate from North America.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Adobe Inc., Depositphotos Inc., Dreamstime.com LLC, Envato Pty Ltd., Footage Firm Inc., Getty Images Inc., Inmagine Group, Pond5 Inc., Shutterstock Inc., and Thomson Reuters Corp.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Editorial and Commercial) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).