North America Stevia Market Analysis 2022-2026: 83% of Market Growth will Develop From the US
The stevia market share in North America is set to grow by USD 36.58 million, accelerating at a CAGR of 7.59% during the forecast period. Technavio's research report analyses the growth trajectory of the market with a purview of prevalent market scenarios. It provides a detailed analysis of all the trends, drivers, and challenges that will impact the market during the forecast period.
The report also offers a breakdown of all the regional players and their market share along with the best-performing segments. This detailed analysis will help marketers identify areas of high growth as well as those with significant growth potential. Unlock Free Sample Analysis Report
Stevia Market In North America: US to lead market growth during the forecast period
- The stevia market in North America is segmented by Product (Powder, Liquid, and Leaf) and Geography (US, Canada, and Mexico).
- The stevia market growth in North America by the powder segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- The growth of the segment is attributed to the high demand for healthy food products with fewer calories.
- 83% of the market growth will originate from the US during the forecast period. The significant increase in the demand for stevia by the health-conscious population will facilitate the stevia market growth in the US. The US, Canada, and Mexico are the key markets for stevia in North America.
- The report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the stevia market size in North America.
- Health benefits associated with stevia will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the stevia market in North America. This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of the individual segment
Download the Free PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the market growth.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 7.59%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 36.58 million.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Health benefits associated with stevia will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
The US, Canada, and Mexico are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
83% growth will originate from the US.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Archer Daniels Midland Co., Cargill Inc., GLG Life Tech Corp., Ingredion Inc., PureCircle Ltd., Pyure Brands LLC, S and W Seed Co., Steviva Brands Inc., Sunwin Stevia International Inc., and Tate and Lyle Plc
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Powder, Liquid, and Leaf) and Geography (US, Canada, and Mexico).