Stem Cell Banking Market | Industry Trends and Forecast
Cordlife Group Ltd., CordVida, Covis Pharma BV, Cryo Stemcell, Cryo-Cell International Inc. are some of the leading vendors
The stem cell banking market is expected to grow by $ 4.61 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 8.08% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research reports offer a detailed analysis of the market segments, delving deep into the factors that will lead to the growth of each segment. It also offers insights into factors that are likely to have a negative impact on market growth. This comprehensive analysis of the market will enable clients to identify areas of growth and steer clear of the low-performing segments.
Request for Our Free Sample Report for detailed Insights
Stem Cell Banking Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented by Type (adult stem cells, umbilical cord blood stem cells, and embryonic stem cells) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).
- The adult stem cell banking segment leads the market owing to the easy availability of these cells within the human body. However, with greater success in stem-cell treatment, the other segments will also witness significant growth during the forecast period.
- 39% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US and Canada are the key markets for stem cell banking owing to the presence of a well-developed healthcare system. However, market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in the European and Asian regions as awareness about the benefits of stem-cell therapy and stem-cell banking gather momentum in these regions.
- This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Stem Cell Banking Market size.
Stem Cell Banking Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Increased federal investment in stem cell therapy will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Stem Cell Banking Market. Government organizations have realized the importance and potential of stem cell research and increased their funding for these studies. Many state-oriented organizations are also funding stem cell studies. Thus, the rise in investments in stem cell research will boost the demand for stem cell banking during the forecast period.
- Rising prevalence of several chronic disorders and growing research in stem-cell therapy will incentivize market growth during the forecast period.
- High operational costs is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success. However, support from governments will help to reduce the cost burden over a period of time.
Stem Cell Banking Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- Cordlife Group Ltd., CordVida, Covis Pharma BV, Cryo Stemcell, Cryo-Cell International Inc., Cryoviva Biotech Pvt. Ltd., FUJIFILM Holdings Corp., Global Cord Blood Corp., PerkinElmer Inc., and Plus Therapeutics Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 has had a significant impact on market segments had a ripple effect on various stakeholders. Our vendor analysis and insights will provide you with all the information required to make the most of the opportunities and plan business recovery and growth post the pandemic.
Key Areas Covered in our Report:
- Stem Cell Banking Market Split by Type
- Adult stem cells
- Umbilical cord blood stem cells
- Embryonic stem cells
- Stem Cell Banking Market Split by Geography
- North America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Cordlife Group Ltd.
- Covis Pharma BV
- Cryo Stemcell
- Cryo-Cell International Inc.
- Cryoviva Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corp.
- Global Cord Blood Corp.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Plus Therapeutics Inc.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 8.08%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 4.61 billion through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increased federal investment in stem cell therapy will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
39% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Cordlife Group Ltd., CordVida, Covis Pharma BV, Cryo Stemcell, Cryo-Cell International Inc., Cryoviva Biotech Pvt. Ltd., FUJIFILM Holdings Corp., Global Cord Blood Corp., PerkinElmer Inc., and Plus Therapeutics Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (adult stem cells, umbilical cord blood stem cells, and embryonic stem cells) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW)