Specialty Fats And Oils Market: Technavio Research Identifies North America as the Dominant Region
Geographical Segmentation and Growth Analysis
The specialty fats and oils market is expected to grow by $ 6.06 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 6.52% during the forecast period. This research report offers an in-depth analysis of the market with respect to different geographical segments. It also provides a detailed analysis of all the trends, drivers and challenges that will impact the market during the coming years. The report also offers a breakdown of all the regional players and their market share along with their product portfolio. This research analysis will provide our clients with the insights necessary to plan their growth strategy.
For a glimpse into our research analysis and insights: Request for our Free Sample Report
Specialty Fats And Oils Market: North America to lead market growth
- Market is segmented by Type (Specialty oils and Specialty fats) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).
- Growth by the specialty oils segment will be significant during the forecast period. The significant increase in the demand for specialty oils owing to their use in supplements, special culinary applications, and cosmetics will drive the growth in this segment.
- 32% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. The US is the key market for specialty fats and oils in North America owing to the rapidly growing fast-food business in countries with high disposable income such as the US and Canada. However, market growth rate in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in Europe and APAC where demand is likely to gather momentum in the coming years.
- Rise in the demand for natural cosmetic products is another factor that is expected to drive the global specialty fats and oils market growth during the forecast period. Growing awareness of sustainable and environmentally friendly products has led to a rise in demand for organic cosmetics and personal care products. This, in turn, has increased the demand for specialty ingredients such as palm and olive oils in the beauty and personal care industries.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. This analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and plan for growth opportunities.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.52%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 6.06 bn through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Fluctuations in global cocoa production will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
32% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are 3F Industries Ltd., Cargill Inc., De Wit Speciality Oils, Fuji Vegetable Oil Inc., IFFCO Group, Musim Mas Group, Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd., Olea Fats Inc., Puratos NV/SA, and Wilmar International Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (Specialty oils and Specialty fats) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).
Market Segmentation by Type
- Specialty Fats And Oils Market Split by Type
- Specialty oils
- Specialty fats
- Specialty Fats And Oils Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- 3F Industries Ltd.
- Cargill Inc.
- De Wit Speciality Oils
- Fuji Vegetable Oil Inc.
- IFFCO Group
- Musim Mas Group
- Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd.
- Olea Fats Inc.
- Puratos NV/SA
- Wilmar International Ltd.