Solar Energy Market in Argentina- Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers, and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2022-2026
The solar energy market share in Argentina is driven by the increasing demand for electricity during 2022-2026. With a Decelerating CAGR of 70.64%, the Solar energy market in Argentina is expected to grow by 53.73 terawatt-hour units during the forecast period. The report provides market segmentation by end-user (utility and rooftop) and application (grid-connected and off-grid).
Technavio's research report offers growth projections of all the market segments, along with an in-depth analysis of all the factors that are likely to boost growth. This detailed analysis of the market will facilitate clients in planning a business strategy for the growth of their business. Unlock the Sample Report
Solar Energy Market in Argentina: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The market is segmented by End-user (Utility and Rooftop) and Application (Grid-connected and Off-grid).
- This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Solar Energy Market size in Argentina.
Solar Energy Market in Argentina: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Increasing demand for electricity will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Solar Energy Market in Argentina.
- Providing environmental balance will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Intermittency in solar power generation is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Solar Energy Market in Argentina: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- 360 Energy SA, ABB Ltd., Canadian Solar Inc., Cox Energy SAB de CV, Emesa, Enel Spa, Genneia SA, Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd., Pampa Energia SA, and Trina Solar Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 has had a significant impact on market segments and had a ripple effect on various stakeholders. Our vendor analysis and insights will provide you with all the information required to make the most of the opportunities and plan business recovery and growth post the pandemic.
Technavio's custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations. Download the PDF Sample Report.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is decelerating at a CAGR of 70.64%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to 53.73 Terrawatt-hour units through 2021-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
increasing demand for electricity will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Argentina is the key region featured in this research report.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are 360 Energy SA, ABB Ltd., Canadian Solar Inc., Cox Energy SAB de CV, Emesa, Enel Spa, Genneia SA, Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd., Pampa Energia SA, and Trina Solar Co. Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (Utility and Rooftop) and Application (Grid-connected and Off-grid).