Scotch Whisky Market 2022-2026: Europe to Dominate Market Growth
The scotch whisky market share is set to grow up to 209.49 million liters, accelerating at a CAGR of 4.36% during the forecast period. The increased number of marketing and advertising campaigns will offer immense growth opportunities to market vendors.
In addition, the increasing demand for Irish whiskey and American bourbon is one of the major scotch whisky market trends that will have a positive impact on the market growth. However, the increasing competition from other alcoholic beverages will be a major challenge for the scotch whisky market size during the forecast period.
Technavio's research report provides an in-depth analysis of the market across the different geographical segments. The report presents offers a competitive analysis with insights into the key market players, financials, and leading product lines.
For a glimpse into the scotch whisky market research analysis and insights: View Free Sample Report
Scotch Whisky Market: Europe to lead market growth during the forecast period
- The scotch whisky market is segmented by distribution channel (off-trade and on-trade), product (blended, bulk blended, and others), and geography (Europe, North America, APAC, the Middle East and Africa, and South America).
- Based on the distribution channel segmentation, the scotch whisky market growth in the off-trade segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- By geography, 36% of the market’s growth will originate from Europe during the forecast period. France, Spain, and Germany are the key markets for the scotch whisky market
- Factors such as increasing disposable income, the growing popularity of western culture, and the introduction of new flavors of scotch whiskey will drive the scotch whisky market growth in Europe.
Scotch Whisky Market: Vendor Landscape
The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players. Some of the major scotch whisky market vendors are Aceo Ltd, Allied Blenders and Distillers Pvt. Ltd., Asahi Group Holdings Ltd., Bacardi Ltd., Brown Forman Corp., Constellation Brands Inc., Davide Campari Milano NV, Diageo Plc, G and J Distillers Ltd., Heaven Hill Sales Co., Isle of Arran Distillers Ltd., John Distilleries Pvt. Ltd., LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE, Pernod Ricard SA, Sazerac Co. Inc., Speymalt Whisky Distributors Ltd, Suntory Beverage and Food Ltd., Thai Beverage Plc, The Edrington Group Ltd., and William Grant and Sons Ltd
Download the Free PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the growth of the market.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 4.36%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to 209.49 million liters.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
An increase in marketing and advertising campaigns will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
36% growth will originate from APAC.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Blended, Bulk blended, and Others), Geographic (Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America), and Distribution channel (Off-trade and On-trade).