Robotic Process Automation Market | Discover Top Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The Global robotic process automation market is expected to grow by $ 12.75 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of over 45.53% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Need more details on this market: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Robotic Process Automation Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented End-user (BFSI, IT/ITES, telecom, logistics, and others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- 46% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Robotic Process Automation Market size.
Robotic Process Automation Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges to impact growth
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A significant factor in driving the growth of the Robotic Process Automation Market will be the improved cost savings for businesses.
- Another factor that will boost the market will be the Better service delivery.
- Subscription cost of robotic process automation software is a challenge that needs to be overcome to persist on the path to growth and recovery from the impact of the pandemic.
Robotic Process Automation Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Accenture Plc, Amelia US LLC, Atos SE, Blue Prism Group plc, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd., Infosys Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., NICE Ltd., and UiPath Inc. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of over 45.53%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 12.75 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Improved cost savings for businesses will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
46% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Accenture Plc, Amelia US LLC, Atos SE, Blue Prism Group plc, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd., Infosys Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., NICE Ltd., and UiPath Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (BFSI, IT/ITES, telecom, logistics, and others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA)