Residential Air Purifier Market in US Size to Grow by $ 632.39 Million During 2021-2025
Technavio has been monitoring the residential air purifier market in US and it is expected to grow by $ 632.39 million, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 5.94% during the forecast period. The growth trajectory of the market is traced through a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers along with competitive benchmarking
Residential Air Purifier Market in US: Receive Free Sample Report
Residential Air Purifier Market in US: Key Market Growth Highlights
- Key market players are focusing on launching advanced air purifiers with improved product functions such as clear air delivery rate (CADR), air humidification/dehumidification, use of nanotechnology, high-energy efficiency, and reduced noise level. With growing health consciousness, consumers are willing to pay a premium price for innovative air purifiers that require limited maintenance.
- Growth by the HEPA segment will be significant during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the residential air purifier market size in the US.
- Innovation and portfolio extension leading to product premiumization will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the residential air purifier market in the US.
Residential Air Purifier Market in US: Key Competitors
The market is fragmented. The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions. Airpura Industries Inc., Alen Corp., AlgenAir LLC, AllerAir Industries Inc., Austin Air Systems Ltd., Blueair AB, Guardian Technologies LLC, Honeywell International Inc., LakeAir, and Rabbit Air are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
Residential Air Purifier Market in US: Key Highlights of the Report for 2021-2025
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive residential air purifier market in US growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the residential air purifier market in US size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the residential air purifier market in US industry across US and American Samoa
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of residential air purifier market in US vendors
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of over 5.94%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 632.39 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Innovation and portfolio extension leading to product premiumization will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
US and American Samoa are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
83% growth will originate from US
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Airpura Industries Inc., Alen Corp., AlgenAir LLC, AllerAir Industries Inc., Austin Air Systems Ltd., Blueair AB, Guardian Technologies LLC, Honeywell International Inc., LakeAir, and Rabbit Air
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Technology (HEPA, Electrostatic precipitators, Ionizers and ozone generators, and Others), Product (Dust collectors, Fume and smoke collectors, and Others), and Distribution Channel (Offline and Online)