Refractories Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Segments and Growth Analysis 2021-2025
The refractories market is expected to grow by 9.23 mn MT, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
For a snapshot of our exhaustive research analysis and insights: Request for Our Free Sample Report
Refractories Market: Leading Segments and Growth Analysis
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented Type (Clay and others and Non-clay), Application (Iron and steel, Non-metallic materials, Non-ferrous metals, and Others), and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America).
- 78% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Refractories Market size.
Refractories Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges to impact growth
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A key market driver for the Refractories Market will be increasing production capacity developments in steel industry.
- drivers.2 will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- fluctuation in cost of refractory raw materials and high energy consumption is a challenge that needs to be overcome to persist on the path to growth and recovery from the impact of the pandemic.
Refractories Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- ArcelorMittal SA, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA, CoorsTek Inc., HarbisonWalker International Inc., Imerys SA, Krosaki Harima Corp., Morgan Advanced Materials Plc, Refratechnik Holding GmbH, RHI Magnesita GmbH, and Vesuvius Plc are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of almost 4%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by 9.23 mn MT through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing production capacity developments in steel industry will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
78% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are ArcelorMittal SA, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA, CoorsTek Inc., HarbisonWalker International Inc., Imerys SA, Krosaki Harima Corp., Morgan Advanced Materials Plc, Refratechnik Holding GmbH, RHI Magnesita GmbH, and Vesuvius Plc
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (Clay and others and Non-clay), Application (Iron and steel, Non-metallic materials, Non-ferrous metals, and Others), and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America)