Protein Microarray Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio Rad Laboratories Inc., Cepheid Inc., Merck and Co. Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the leading market vendors
The protein microarray market is expected to grow by $ 1.48 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 8.92% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research reports offer a detailed analysis of the market segments, delving deep into the factors that will lead to the growth of each segment. It also offers insights into factors that are likely to have a negative impact on market growth. This comprehensive analysis of the market will enable clients to identify areas of growth and steer clear of the low-performing segments.
Request for Our Free Sample Report for detailed Insights
Protein Microarray Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW) and by class type (analytical protein microarrays and functional protein microarrays).
- Growth by the analytical protein microarray segment will be significant during the forecast period. Complex mixture of proteins in order to measure the expression levels, specialties, and binding affinities is done by using analytical protein microarray technology.
- 38% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US and Canada are the key markets for protein microarray market the region. However, market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in Europe and Asia where market vendors are witnessing significant growth potential. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Protein Microarray Market size.
Protein Microarray Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Increase in adoption of microarrays in genomics and proteomics will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Protein Microarray Market. Miniaturization by microarray technologies is rising significantly, which facilitates high production processing. Furthermore, these protein microarrays have numerous advantages such as low sample requirements because they can display multiple proteins simultaneously.
- Microarray technology helps to diagnose diseases, which in turn helps to plan early intervention and better treatment strategies. Thus, the rising use of microarray technology in the healthcare sector, will propel the protein microarray market during the forecast period.
- Rising prevalence of chronic diseases will thus be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Standardization and accuracy issues are a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to further success. However, as the technology gathers momentum owing to its myriad advantages, these issues are likely to be resolved.
Protein Microarray Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio Rad Laboratories Inc., Cepheid Inc., Fluidigm Corp., Illumina Inc., Merck and Co. Inc., Molecular Devices LLC, PerkinElmer Inc., RayBiotech Life Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 has had a significant impact on market segments had a ripple effect on various stakeholders. Our vendor analysis and insights will provide you with all the information required to make the most of the opportunities and plan business recovery and growth post the pandemic.
Key Areas Covered in our Report:
- Protein Microarray Market Split by Geography
- North America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Bio Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Cepheid Inc.
- Fluidigm Corp.
- Illumina Inc.
- Merck and Co. Inc.
- Molecular Devices LLC
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- RayBiotech Life Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 8.92%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 1.48 bn through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increase in adoption of microarrays in genomics and proteomics will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
38% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio Rad Laboratories Inc., Cepheid Inc., Fluidigm Corp., Illumina Inc., Merck and Co. Inc., Molecular Devices LLC, PerkinElmer Inc., RayBiotech Life Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW)