Polyolefin Powder Market Growth Analysis | Strong demand from the automotive industry to drive growth
Trends, Drivers and Vendor Forecasts for 2022-2026
The Polyolefin powder market is expected to grow by 2946.12 thousand tons, decelerating at a CAGR of almost 4.93% during the forecast period. The market is fragmented. This research report provides insights into the top market players and their product portfolio along with pipeline analysis of upcoming developments and growth opportunities. The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in this intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through a clear and unique value proposition.
Borealis AG, Coperion GmbH, Eastman Chemical Co., Exxon Mobil Corp., INEOS Group Holdings SA, LyondellBasell Industries NV, Micro Powders Inc., Mitsui Chemicals Inc., Moretex Chemical, and Saudi Basic Industries Corp. are some of the major market participants.
Rely on our business insights to implement a COVID-19 Recovery Plan:
Polyolefin Powder Market: Market Segments and Key Trends
The Polyolefin powder market is segmented by End-user (Packaging, Building and construction, Automotive, and Others) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA). APAC led the market with 64% of the market growth set to originate from this region during the forecast period. Growing awareness of the negative impact of plastic on the environment is one of the challenges that will need to be overcome to drive growth. This research report provides a detailed analysis of all the segments, key trends, and challenges that are likely to influence growth.
Polyolefin Powder Market: Top Drivers to Boost Demand
The Strong demand from the automotive industry is one of the primary factors driving the growth of the polyolefin powder market. The report provides a detailed study of all the factors that are likely to boost the market. An understanding of the key drivers will enable clients to leverage growth opportunities to their advantage with a view to short-term and long-term business goals. For additional insights on this market: Download FREE Sample Report.
Key Focus Areas in Our Reports:
- Polyolefin Powder Market Split by End-user
- Building and construction
- Polyolefin Powder Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Borealis AG
- Coperion GmbH
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- Exxon Mobil Corp.
- INEOS Group Holdings SA
- LyondellBasell Industries NV
- Micro Powders Inc.
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- Moretex Chemical
- Saudi Basic Industries Corp.
Browse through some of our other related market research reports for more insights:
- Thermoplastic Polyolefins Market: With an accelerating CAGR of almost 7.57%, the Thermoplastic polyolefins market is set to grow by $ 1.39 billion during the forecast period.
- Foam Insulation Market: The Foam Insulation Market is projected to post an incremental growth of $ 12.12 billion, at a CAGR of almost 9.88% till 2025.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will decelerate at a CAGR of 4.93%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by 2946.12 thousand tons through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Strong demand from the automotive industry will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
64% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Borealis AG, Coperion GmbH, Eastman Chemical Co., Exxon Mobil Corp., INEOS Group Holdings SA, LyondellBasell Industries NV, Micro Powders Inc., Mitsui Chemicals Inc., Moretex Chemical, and Saudi Basic Industries Corp.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (Packaging, Building and construction, Automotive, and Others) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA)