Polymer Matrix Composites Market | Discover Top Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Forecast and Growth Projections 2022-2026
Global polymer matrix composites market will post an incremental growth of $ 3.76 bn and progressing at a CAGR of 6.50% during the forecast period. Our research report segments the market into major segments and the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
For a snapshot of our exhaustive research analysis and insights: Request for Our Free Sample Report
Polymer Matrix Composites Market: Segments and Leading Regions
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The report segments the market by End-user (aircraft and aerospace industry, automotive industry, marine, and others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). Each market segment is analyzed for past performance leading to future growth projections based on current market scenario.
- The North America region emerged as the leading segment in recent years. 35% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Polymer Matrix Composites Market size.
Polymer Matrix Composites Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges to impact growth
Our report helps market players to discover the various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will provide clients with all the information they would require for designing a growth strategy for their business.
- Increasing demand for polymer matrix composites in the automotive industry will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Polymer Matrix Composites Market.
- Growth of aerospace industry is another factor that will be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period.
- Challenges associated with fiber-reinforcement polymer matrix composites is a challenge that needs to be overcome to persist on the path to growth and recovery from the impact of the pandemic.
Polymer Matrix Composites Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Arkema SA, BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Hexcel Corp., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp., SGL Carbon SE, Solvay SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Toray Industries Inc., and TPI Composites Inc. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of 6.50%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 3.76 bn through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing demand for polymer matrix composites in the automotive industry will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
35% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Arkema SA, BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Hexcel Corp., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp., SGL Carbon SE, Solvay SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Toray Industries Inc., and TPI Composites Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (aircraft and aerospace industry, automotive industry, marine, and others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America)