Pipeline Transport Market | Market Highlights and Insights to Recovery from COVID-19
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The pipeline transport market is expected to grow by $ 20.06 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 2.95% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Get a peek into our extensive market analysis: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Pipeline Transport Market: Leading Segments and Growth Analysis
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The report segments the market by Type (Oil and gas, Water, Chemical and petrochemicals, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). Each market segment is analyzed for past performance leading to future growth projections based on current market scenario.
- The North America region emerged as the leading segment in recent years. 48% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Pipeline Transport Market size.
Pipeline Transport Market: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
The research report looks at the impact of various trends, drivers, and challenges for market growth during the forecast period. These insights will enable clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A key market driver for the Pipeline Transport Market will be expansion of oil terminals.
- Benefits of pipelines over other modes of oil and gas transportation will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Increased use of alternative energy sources is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Pipeline Transport Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- DCP Midstream Partners, LP, Enbridge Inc., ENERGY TRANSFER LP, Enterprise Products Partners LP, Gazprom, Indian Oil Corp. Ltd., Inter Pipeline, Kinder Morgan Inc., Teekay Corp., and West Shore Pipe Line Co. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of 2.95%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 20.06 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Expansion of oil terminals will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
48% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are DCP Midstream Partners, LP, Enbridge Inc., ENERGY TRANSFER LP, Enterprise Products Partners LP, Gazprom, Indian Oil Corp. Ltd., Inter Pipeline, Kinder Morgan Inc., Teekay Corp., and West Shore Pipe Line Co.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (Oil and gas, Water, Chemical and petrochemicals, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America)