Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Share in North America to Grow by USD 3.56 billion During 2021-2025
Technavio has been monitoring the pharmaceutical logistics market size in North America and it is expected to grow up to USD 3.56 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 4.15% during the forecast period. The continued growth of specialty pharmaceuticals will facilitate the pharmaceutical logistics market growth in North America over the forecast period. The market's growth trajectory is traced through a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers along with competitive benchmarking. Unlock Sample Report
Pharmaceutical Logistics Market In North America: The US to lead market growth during the forecast period
- 77% of the market growth will originate from the US during the forecast period.
- Consolidation in the North American pharmaceutical logistics market will be a key trend that will influence market growth significantly.
- The rise in pharmaceutical sales will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the pharmaceutical logistics market in North America.
Pharmaceutical Logistics Market In North America: Key Competitors
The market is fragmented. The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions. Agility Public Warehousing Company KSCP, Air Canada, C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., Deutsche Post DHL Group, Expeditors International of Washington Inc., FedEx Corp., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Penske Truck Leasing Co. LP, Ryder System Inc., and United Parcel Service Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
Download the PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the growth of the market.
Pharmaceutical Logistics Market In North America: Key Highlights of the Report for 2021-2025
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive pharmaceutical logistics market growth in North America during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the pharmaceutical logistics market size in North America and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the pharmaceutical logistics market in the North American industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of pharmaceutical logistics market vendors in North America
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of about 4.15%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to USD 3.56 billion from 2020-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
The rise in pharmaceutical sales will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
US, Canada, and Mexico are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
77% growth will originate from the US.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Agility Public Warehousing Company KSCP, Air Canada, C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., Deutsche Post DHL Group, Expeditors International of Washington Inc., FedEx Corp., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Penske Truck Leasing Co. LP, Ryder System Inc., and United Parcel Service Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Non-cold chain and Cold chain) and Geography (US, Canada, and Mexico).