South Africa Personal Care Products Market Analysis 2022-2026: Growing Focus on Afrocentric Requirements to Boost Growth
The personal care products market share in South Africa is set to grow by USD 1.70 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 5.53% during the forecast period. Technavio's research report analyses the growth trajectory of the market with a purview of prevalent market scenarios. It provides a detailed analysis of all the trends, drivers, and challenges that will impact the market during the forecast period.
The report also offers a breakdown of all the regional players and their market share along with the best-performing segments. This detailed analysis will help marketers identify areas of high growth as well as those with significant growth potential. Unlock Free Sample Analysis Report
Personal Care Products Market In South Africa: Market Highlights
- The personal care products market in South Africa is segmented by product (skincare products, hair care products, color cosmetics, oral care products, and others) and distribution channel (offline and online).
- The market growth in the skincare products segment will be significant during the forecast period. Most customer demand decent-quality and value-added skincare products at affordable prices. This in turn intensifies market competition due to the presence of international and regional vendors.
- The report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the personal care products market size in South Africa.
- The personal care products market growth in South Africa is driven by the growing focus on Afrocentric requirements as the beauty requirements of different regions varies due to distinct consumer preference.
- In addition, the growing health consciousness and awareness of the harmful effects of toxic chemicals used in beauty and personal care products is the major personal care products market trends in South Africa that will positively influence the market growth.
- However, the availability of counterfeit personal care products is a major challenge for market vendors.
Personal Care Products Market In South Africa: Market Vendors
The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players. Some of the major personal care products market vendors in South Africa are:
- Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd.
- AVI Ltd
- Beiersdorf AG
- LG Household and Health Care Ltd.
- LOreal SA
- Portia M Skin Solutions (Pty) Ltd
- The Estee Lauder Co. Inc.
- The Procter and Gamble Co.
- Unilever Group
- Wipro Ltd.
Download the Free PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the market growth.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 5.53%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 1.70 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Growing focus on Afrocentric requirements will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd., AVI Ltd, Beiersdorf AG, LG Household and Health Care Ltd., LOreal SA, Portia M Skin Solutions (Pty) Ltd, The Estee Lauder Co. Inc., The Procter and Gamble Co., Unilever Group, and Wipro Ltd.