Perfume Market in India: Millennial Population to Drive Growth
Avon Products Inc., Beiersdorf AG, CavinKare Pvt. Ltd., Emami Ltd., Hindustan Unilever Ltd., ITC Ltd., Marico Ltd. are some of the key vendors discussed in the report
The perfume market in India is set to post an incremental growth of $ 1.02 billion, decelerating at a CAGR of 14.89% during the forecast period. Our market investigates the key markets and the factors that are likely to boost growth along with challenges that need to be surpassed to promote success in the market. The report also provides an analysis of key segments and offers competitive benchmarking of the key market players and their product portfolios.
For more insights into our research and analysis: Request for our FREE Sample Report
Perfume Market In India: Indiato lead market growth during the forecast period
- This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the perfume market in India.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. One of the factors that will drive growth is the increasing demand from the millennial population. Premium perfume brands come with the promise of higher quality available at different prices. There has been a significant increase in the use of perfumes among millennials, which can be attributed to the availability of these products online. Online retail is very popular among this generation, as they are tech-savvy and more likely to purchase their specific grooming items such as perfumes online based on brand loyalty. Our analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and design further growth opportunities.
- The perfume market in India is segmented by Distribution Channel (online and offline) and Type (deodorant and perfume). Each segment and sub-segment is analyzed at depth to derive market insights and forecast growth projections.
Perfume Market In India: Competitive Landscape
Some of the leading vendors in this market are Avon Products Inc., Beiersdorf AG, CavinKare Pvt. Ltd., Emami Ltd., Hindustan Unilever Ltd., ITC Ltd., Marico Ltd., McNROE Consumer Products Pvt. Ltd, The Raymond Corp., and VINI INTERNATIONAL FZE. The market is fragmented and the growth of the players in this market is dependent on several factors such as prevalent market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
Browse through some of our related reports for more insights into this market:
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- Fragrances Market: Accelerating at a CAGR of 4.71%, the Global Fragrances market is expected to grow by $ 11.49 billion during the forecast period.
- Flavors And Fragrances Market: The Global Flavors and Fragrances Market is projected to grow by $ 9.33 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 5.36% till 2025.
- Perfume Market in US: The perfume market in us is set to post an incremental growth of $ 3.32 billion, decelerating at a CAGR of 9.16% during the forecast period.
- Luxury Perfume Market: The luxury perfume market is set to post an incremental growth of $ 4.20 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 6.09% during the forecast period.
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will decelerate at a CAGR of 14.89%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 1.02 billion through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing demand from the millennial population will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
India is the key region featured in this research report.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Avon Products Inc., Beiersdorf AG, CavinKare Pvt. Ltd., Emami Ltd., Hindustan Unilever Ltd., ITC Ltd., Marico Ltd., McNROE Consumer Products Pvt. Ltd, The Raymond Corp., and VINI INTERNATIONAL FZE
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Distribution Channel (online and offline) and Type (deodorant and perfume).
Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- Perfume Market In IndiaSplit by Distribution Channel
- Perfume Market In IndiaSplit by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Avon Products Inc.
- Beiersdorf AG
- CavinKare Pvt. Ltd.
- Emami Ltd.
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
- ITC Ltd.
- Marico Ltd.
- McNROE Consumer Products Pvt. Ltd
- The Raymond Corp.
- VINI INTERNATIONAL FZE