Orthopedic Implants Market: Amplitude SAS, Arthrex Inc., and B. Braun SE are among the key Contributors
The orthopedic implants market size is expected to post an incremental growth of USD 15.45 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 7.73% during the forecast period. The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate due to the presence of several players. Technavio's research report provides insights into the top orthopedic implants market vendors and their product portfolios along with pipeline analysis of upcoming developments and growth opportunities.
Get a glimpse of the comprehensive research and analysis on the orthopedic implants market: View the Sample Report
Orthopedic Implants Market: Vendor Landscape
Amplitude SAS, Arthrex Inc., B. Braun SE, Conmed Corp., Corin Group Plc, Globus Medical Inc., icotec AG, Integra LifeSciences Corp., Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic Plc, Mighty Oak Medical, Naton Medical Group, Nuvasive Inc., Orthofix Medical Inc., OrthoPediatrics Corp., Pega Medical Inc., RTI Surgical Inc., Smith and Nephew plc, Stryker Corp., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. are some of the major participants in the market.
Key Vendors and their Offerings
- AMPLITUDE SAS: The company offers orthopedic implants such as Airlock, Nexis, CentroLock, Pecaplasty, Peca, and Lync.
- B. Braun SE: The company offers orthopedic implants namely, Bone Wax, which is a sterile mixture of natural beeswax and vaseline.
- Conmed Corp.:The company offers orthopedic implants such as SmartPin and SmartNail.
- Corin Group Plc: The company offers hip implants, knee implants, ankle implants, and solutions that enable patients, surgeons, and healthcare providers to connect more closely.
- Globus Medical Inc.: The company offers orthopedic implants such as Anthem Clavicle Fracture System which is a comprehensive system designed to treat a wide variety of clavicle fractures.
The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. Market players must distinguish their product and service offerings through a clear and unique value proposition in order to secure a substantial share of the market. The orthopedic implants market report will provide a detailed study of the key players with insights into their product portfolios and future pipeline.
Orthopedic Implants Market: Market Highlights
- The Orthopedic implants market is segmented by Product (Spinal implants, Joint reconstruction implants, and Craniomaxillofacial implants) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).
- 38% of the market's growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US and Canada are the key markets for orthopedic implants in North America.
- The rising prevalence of orthopedic conditions is one of the primary factors driving the orthopedic implant market growth. Fractures and osteoporosis are common among the geriatric population. Therefore, the growing geriatric population across the world is contributing to the orthopedic implants market share.
- New product launches will help vendors capture a larger customer base. For instance, Globus Medical launched a minimally invasive expandable interspinous fixation system that has independent locking plates, especially used to treat conditions such as degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis, trauma, and tumors.
- The report provides a detailed study of this and all the other drivers that will boost the market growth. An understanding of the key drivers will enable clients to leverage growth opportunities to their advantage with a view to short-term and long-term business goals.
Download the PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the growth of the market.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 7.73%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to USD 15.45 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
The rising prevalence of orthopedic conditions will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
38% growth will originate from North America.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Amplitude SAS, Arthrex Inc., B. Braun SE, Conmed Corp., Corin Group Plc, Globus Medical Inc., icotec AG, Integra LifeSciences Corp., Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic Plc, Mighty Oak Medical, Naton Medical Group, Nuvasive Inc., Orthofix Medical Inc., OrthoPediatrics Corp., Pega Medical Inc., RTI Surgical Inc., Smith and Nephew plc, Stryker Corp., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Spinal implants, Joint reconstruction implants, and Craniomaxillofacial implants) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW)