Online Footwear Market Analysis 2021-2025: APAC will Lead the Market Growth with a 54% Growth Rate
The online footwear market share is expected to grow by USD 21.48 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 5.29% during the forecast period. The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players, and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Technavio’s research reports offer a detailed analysis of the market segments, delving deep into the factors that will lead to the growth of each segment. It also offers insights that are likely to have a negative impact on market growth. This comprehensive analysis of the market will enable clients to identify areas of growth and steer clear of the low-performing segments. Unlock Free Sample Analysis Report
Online Footwear Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
The online footwear market report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The online footwear market is segmented by Product (Non-athletic footwear and Athletic footwear) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- The online footwear market value in the non-athletic footwear segment will be significant during the forecast period. The growth of the segment is attributed to the rising global demand for products.
- Factors such as the rising urbanization and high population will facilitate the online footwear market growth in APAC.
- 54% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and India are the key markets for the online footwear market in APAC.
- The online footwear market report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the online footwear market size.
Online Footwear Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
- The rising popularity of digital payment systems will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the online footwear market.
- The rise in online spending and smartphone penetration will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- The growth in the e-commerce industry is the major online footwear market trend that will positively impact the market growth.
- The presence of counterfeit products is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Online Footwear Market: Vendor Analysis
The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players. Some of the major online footwear market vendors are:
- adidas AG
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- ASICS Corp.
- Bata Brands SA
- eBay Inc.
- Fila Holdings Corp.
- Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd
- GEOX Spa
- Nike Inc.
Download the Free PDF Sample Report Technavio's custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 5.29%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 21.48 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Rising popularity of digital payment system will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
54% growth will originate from APAC.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are adidas AG, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Amazon.com Inc., ASICS Corp., Bata Brands SA, eBay Inc., Fila Holdings Corp., Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd, GEOX Spa, and Nike Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Non-athletic footwear and Athletic footwear) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).