Online Auction Market Size to Grow by USD 1.90 Billion During 2022-2026
Technavio has been monitoring the online auction market size, and it is expected to grow up to USD 1.90 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period. The growth trajectory of the market is traced through a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers along with competitive benchmarking
Online Auction Market Analysis Report: Unlock Sample Research Report
Online Auction Market: North America to lead market growth during the forecast period
- 41% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period.
- The emergence of artificial intelligence (AI) to improve the bidding process will be a key trend that will influence market growth significantly.
- The ease of bidding will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the online auction market.
Online Auction Market: Key Competitors
The market is fragmented. The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions. A One Salasar Pvt. Ltd., Auction House UK Ltd., Auction Network, Auction Technology Group, Biddingo.com, Bonanza Portfolio Ltd., Catawiki BV, eBay Inc., eBid Ltd., and Webstore.com are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
Download the PDF Sample Report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the growth of the market.
Online Auction Market: Key Highlights of the Report for 2022-2026
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2026
- Detailed information on factors that will drive online auction market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the online auction market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the online auction market industry across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of online auction market vendors
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of almost 9.7%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to USD 1.90 billion through 2021-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Ease of bidding will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
41% growth will originate from North America.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Atomic Mall, A One Salasar Pvt. Ltd., Auction Network, Auction Technology Group Plc, AuctionZip LLC, Biddingo.com, Bonanza, eBay Inc., eBid Ltd., eCRATER, Goodwill Industries of Orange County, Listia Inc., OnlineAuction.com, PropertyRoom.com Inc., SJH-All Plant Group Ltd., and Webstore.com.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Products (Collectibles, Electronics, Artistic goods, Jewelry, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).