Online Apparel Retailing Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Forecast and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The Global online apparel retailing market is expected to grow by $ 87.45 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of over 10.61% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
For a snapshot of our exhaustive research analysis and insights: Request for Our Free Sample Report
Online Apparel Retailing Market: Leading Segments and Growth Analysis
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented Product (upper wear apparel, bottom wear apparel, and others), End-user (men apparel, women apparel, and children apparel), and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- In terms of geographic segmentation we found that 39% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Online Apparel Retailing Market size.
Online Apparel Retailing Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges to impact growth
Our report helps market players to discover the various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will provide clients with all the information they would require for designing a growth strategy for their business.
- A significant factor in driving the growth of the Online Apparel Retailing Market will be the rising popularity of digital payment system.
- Rise in online spending and smartphone penetration will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Presence of counterfeit products is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Online Apparel Retailing Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Amazon.com Inc., ASOS Plc, Cotton On Group, Dolce & Gabbana Srl, Gildan Activewear Inc., JD.com Inc., Kering SA, Levi Strauss and Co., and The Gap Inc. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of over 10.61%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 87.45 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Rising popularity of digital payment system will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
39% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Amazon.com Inc., ASOS Plc, Cotton On Group, Dolce & Gabbana Srl, Gildan Activewear Inc., JD.com Inc., Kering SA, Levi Strauss and Co., and The Gap Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (upper wear apparel, bottom wear apparel, and others), End-user (men apparel, women apparel, and children apparel), and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA)