Telehealth Market 2021-2025: Europe will Record 34% of Market Growth
The telehealth market share is expected to grow up to USD 109.98 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 30.44% during the forecast period. The increasing cases of chronic diseases are notably driving the telehealth market growth, however, privacy and data security concerns may impede the market growth.
Technavio's telehealth market research report offers growth projections of all the market segments, along with an in-depth analysis of all the factors that are likely to boost growth. This detailed telehealth market analysis will facilitate clients in planning a business strategy for the growth of their business in the post-pandemic era. Unlock Free Sample Report
Telehealth Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
The research report will provide insights into each segment's current market share and growth projections for the next five years.
- The telehealth market is segmented by Product (Services and Solutions) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).
- Based on the product segmentation, the telehealth market growth in the services segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 34% of the market growth will originate from Europe during the forecast period. The UK and Germany are the key markets for telehealth in Europe.
- Factors such as the increasing incidences of chronic diseases, the adoption of advanced technologies in telehealth, and the presence of many prominent vendors will facilitate the telehealth market growth in Europe.
- The report will provide an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the telehealth market size.
Telehealth Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
- Increasing cases of chronic diseases will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Telehealth Market.
- Increasing demand for remote patient monitoring is one of the major telehealth market trends that will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Privacy and data security concerns is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Telehealth Market: Vendor Analysis
The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players. Some of the leading telehealth market vendors are:
- American Well Corp.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Doctor On Demand Inc.
- Enghouse Systems Ltd.
- General Electric Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- MDLIVE Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- Teladoc Health Inc.
Download the Free PDF Sample Report. The custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 30.44%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to USD 109.98 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing cases of chronic diseases will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
34% growth will originate from Europe.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are American Well Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., Doctor On Demand Inc., Enghouse Systems Ltd., General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, MDLIVE Inc., Medtronic Plc, Teladoc Health Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Services and Solutions) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).