Online Tutoring Market Analysis 2022-2026: 44% of Market Growth will Develop From APAC
The online tutoring market share is expected to grow by USD 182.32 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 16.17% during the forecast period. The growing advantages of online learning will offer immense growth opportunities to market vendors. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Get a peek into the online tutoring market analysis: View Free Sample Analysis Report
Online Tutoring Market: Segments and Leading Regions
The online tutoring market report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The online tutoring market is segmented by courses (STEM, language courses, and other courses) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East and Africa).
- Based on the market segmentation by courses, the online tutoring market value in the STEM segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- The significant increase in investments from private equity investors in online tutoring companies, in countries such as India, will increase the online tutoring market growth in APAC.
- 44% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and India are the key markets for online tutoring in APAC.
- The online tutoring market report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the online tutoring market size.
Online Tutoring Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
- The growing advantages of online learning will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the online tutoring market.
- The growing popularity of education apps is the major online tutoring market trend that will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- One of the key challenges that market players need to contend with in order to achieve further success is inadequate cybersecurity measures.
Online Tutoring Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd., ArborBridge Inc., Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd., CB Information Services Inc, Club Z Inc., Crown Education Group Ltd, D2L Corp., Fleet Education Services Ltd., Growing Stars Inc., iTutorGroup Ltd., John Wiley and Sons Inc., My Tutorweb Ltd., New Oriental Education and Technology Group Inc., Pearson Plc, Preply Inc., Providence Equity Partners LLC, Stride Inc., Sylvan Learning LLC, TAL Education Group, Varsity Tutors LLC, and Vedantu Innovations Pvt. Ltd. are some of the major online tutoring market vendors.
Download the Free PDF Sample Report Technavio's custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 16.17%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 182.32 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
The growing advantages of online learning will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
44% growth will originate from APAC.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (STEM, Language courses, and Other courses) and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).