Microfinance Market Share to Grow by USD 122.46 Billion During the Forecast 2022-2026
The microfinance market share is expected to grow by USD 122.46 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 11.61% during the forecast period. The market is fragmented and the vendors are engaging in continuous R&D to compete in the market. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus. Unlock Free Sample Analysis Report
Microfinance Market: Leading Segments and Growth Analysis
The microfinance market report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The microfinance market is segmented by type (banks and non-banks) and geography (APAC, South America, North America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa).
- Each market segment is analyzed for past performance leading to future growth projections based on the current market scenario.
- The microfinance market value in the bank segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- Factors such as the rapid growth of social media and the increasing number of SMEs and startups will facilitate the microfinance market growth in APAC. The rapid growth of social media and the increasing number of SMEs and startups will facilitate the microfinance market growth in APAC.
- The microfinance market report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the microfinance market size.
Microfinance Market: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
- Quick and easy access to credit will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Microfinance Market.
- Increased focus on cost optimization and scaling computation will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Rapid growth in APAC is the major microfinance market trend that supports market growth.
- One of the key challenges that market players need to contend with in order to achieve further success is inadequate risk management.
Microfinance Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Accion International, Al Amana Microfinance, AL BARAKAH MICROFINANCE BANK, Annapurna Finance P Ltd., Banco do Nordeste do Brasil SA, Bandhan Bank Ltd., Cashpor Micro Credit, FINCA International Inc., Fusion Micro Finance Ltd., GENTERA S.A.B. de C.V., Grameen Foundation, IndusInd Bank Ltd., Kiva Microfunds, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., Manappuram Finance Ltd., Opportunity International, Pacific Community Ventures, Pro Mujer Inc., PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Persero Tbk, Stichting BRAC International, and Women World Banking Inc. are some of the major microfinance market vendors.
Download the Free PDF Sample Report Technavio's custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 11.61%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 122.46 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Quick and easy access to credit will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, South America, North America, Europe, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
45% growth will originate from APAC.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (banks and non-banks) and Geography (APAC, South America, North America, Europe, and MEA).