Automotive Lidar Sensors Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The automotive lidar sensors market is expected to grow by $ 318.57 million, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 17% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research reports offer a detailed analysis of the market segments, delving deep into the factors that will lead to the growth of each segment. It also offers insights that are likely to have a negative impact on market growth. This comprehensive analysis of the market will enable clients to identify areas of growth and steer clear of the low-performing segments.
Request for Our Free Sample Report for detailed Insights
Automotive Lidar Sensors Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented by Application (ADAS and Autonomous vehicle) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).
- 34% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Automotive Lidar Sensors Market size.
Automotive Lidar Sensors Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Rapid developments in autonomous vehicle technology will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Automotive Lidar Sensors Market.
- LiDAR sensors are key to developing ADAS. This will be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period.
- High cost of automotive LiDAR sensors is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Automotive Lidar Sensors Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- Continental AG, Denso Corp., Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Infineon Technologies AG, LeddarTech Inc., Neptec Technologies Corp. , Quanergy Systems Inc., Valeo SA, Velodyne LiDAR Inc., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG are some of the major market participants.
- The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 has had a significant impact on market segments had a ripple effect on various stakeholders. Our vendor analysis and insights will provide you with all the information required to make the most of the opportunities and plan business recovery and growth post the pandemic.
Key Areas Covered in our Report:
- Automotive Lidar Sensors Market Split by Application
- Automotive Lidar Sensors Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Continental AG
- Denso Corp.
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Infineon Technologies AG
- LeddarTech Inc.
- Neptec Technologies Corp.
- Quanergy Systems Inc.
- Valeo SA
- Velodyne LiDAR Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
Browse through some of other related market research reports for more insights:
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of almost 17%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 318.57 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Rapid developments in autonomous vehicle technology will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
34% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Continental AG, Denso Corp., Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Infineon Technologies AG, LeddarTech Inc., Neptec Technologies Corp. , Quanergy Systems Inc., Valeo SA, Velodyne LiDAR Inc., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (ADAS and Autonomous vehicle) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America)