Neuromuscular Disease Therapeutics Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Biogen Inc., Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc. are some of the leading market vendors discussed in the report
The neuromuscular disease therapeutics market is expected to grow by $ 4.46 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 9.64% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research reports offer a detailed analysis of the market segments, delving deep into the factors that will lead to the growth of each segment. It also offers insights into factors that are likely to have a negative impact on market growth. This comprehensive analysis of the market will enable clients to identify areas of growth and steer clear of the low-performing segments.
Request for Our Free Sample Report for detailed Insights
Neuromuscular Disease Therapeutics Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented by Type (biologics and small molecules) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).
- Growth by the biologics segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 38% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US and Canada are the key markets for neuromuscular disease therapeutics in North America. Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in the European and Asian regions.
- This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Neuromuscular Disease Therapeutics Market size.
Neuromuscular Disease Therapeutics Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Novel approvals will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Neuromuscular Disease Therapeutics Market. The market is witnessing an increase in drug approvals for treating various neuromuscular indications in recent years, owing to the advanced research being conducted on highly morbid and progressive indications. One of the major neuromuscular diseases for which the market has witnessed therapeutic approvals is spinal muscular atrophy. Owing to the rapidly progressive nature of the disease, drug intervention does not help much, hence vendors are conducting research on the development of novel gene therapies and antisense therapies that can stop the progression of the disease and increase the life expectancy of patients.
- Newborn screening tests will be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period.
- Economic burden on patients is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to market growth. The debilitating nature of the disease mandates that patients to seek treatment despite the high cost of treatment.
Neuromuscular Disease Therapeutics Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- AFM-Telethon, Biogen Inc., Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., PTC Therapeutics Inc., Sanofi SA, and Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 has had a significant impact on market segments had a ripple effect on various stakeholders. Our vendor analysis and insights will provide you with all the information required to make the most of the opportunities and plan business recovery and growth post the pandemic.
Key Areas Covered in our Report:
- Neuromuscular Disease Therapeutics Market Split by Type
- Small molecules
- Neuromuscular Disease Therapeutics Market Split by Geography
- North America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Biogen Inc.
- Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- PTC Therapeutics Inc.
- Sanofi SA
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
Refer to our other related market research reports for more insights into this market:
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 9.64%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 4.46 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Novel approvals will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
38% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are AFM-Telethon, Biogen Inc., Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., PTC Therapeutics Inc., Sanofi SA, and Sarepta Therapeutics Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (biologics and small molecules) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW)