Manuka Honey Market 2022-2026: APAC with 50% Growth Rate will Dominate Market Growth
The manuka honey market share is set to grow up to USD 434.50 million, accelerating at a CAGR of 6.29% during the forecast period. The increasing demand for healthier food products will offer immense growth opportunities to market vendors. Technavio's research report analyses the growth trajectory of the market with a purview of prevalent market scenarios.
The increasing demand for healthier food products is one of the major manuka honey market trends that will support market growth. The high prices associated with regional production and manuka honey may impede market growth.
The manuka honey market report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends, drivers, and challenges that will impact the market during the forecast period. The report also offers a breakdown of all the regional players and their market share along with the best-performing segments.
For a glimpse into the comprehensive manuka honey market analysis and insights: View the Free Sample Report
Manuka Honey Market: APAC to lead market growth during the forecast period
- The manuka honey market is segmented by category (conventional and organic) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
- Based on the category segmentation, the manuka honey market growth in the conventional segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 50% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China, New Zealand, and Australia are the key markets for manuka honey in APAC.
- Factors such as the significant increase in the demand for honey and the presence of a large number of producers will be instrumental in driving the manuka honey market growth in APAC.
- The manuka honey market report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the manuka honey market size.
Manuka Honey Market: Vendor Landscape
The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players. Some of the major manuka honey market vendors are:
- Apihealth NZ Ltd.
- Arataki Honey Ltd.
- Capilano Honey Ltd.
- Comvita Ltd.
- Manuka Health New Zealand Ltd.
- Natures Way Products LLC
- Pure New Zealand Honey Ltd.
- Streamland Honey Group Ltd.
- Te Runanga o Ngai Tahu Group
- Wedderspoon Organic Inc.
Download the PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the growth of the market.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 6.29%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to USD 434.50 million.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing demand for healthier food products will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
50% growth will originate from APAC.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Apihealth NZ Ltd., Arataki Honey Ltd., Capilano Honey Ltd., Comvita Ltd., Manuka Health New Zealand Ltd., Natures Way Products LLC, Pure New Zealand Honey Ltd., Streamland Honey Group Ltd., Te Runanga o Ngai Tahu Group, and Wedderspoon Organic Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by category (conventional and organic) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).