Managed Security Services Market: Leading Regions and Market Trends
Regional Growth Analysis and Market Trends 2021-2025
The managed security services market is set to grow by $ 27.01 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 13.98% during the forecast period. This research report analyses the growth trajectory of the market with a purview to prevalent market scenario, trends, and drivers. It also provides competitive bench-marking of the key market players and their product portfolios.
For market insights and a better understanding of the quality of our research: Request for our FREE Sample Report
Managed Security Services Market: North America to lead market growth during the forecast period
- Based on our Geographical Segmentation, North America is projected to contribute 32% of the market growth during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the managed security services market size
- This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. One of the factors that will drive growth is the increase in adoption of cloud-based services. Our analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and design further growth opportunities.
- The managed security services market is segmented by End-user (SMEs and Large enterprises), Deployment (Cloud-based and On-premise), and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Each segment and sub-segment is analyzed at depth to derive market insights and forecast growth projections.
Managed Security Services Market: Key Competitors
The market is fragmented. The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions. Accenture Plc, ASGN Inc., AT and T Inc., Atos SE, BAE Systems Plc, Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Sysnet Global Solutions, and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of over 13.98%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 27.01 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increase in adoption of cloud-based services will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
32% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Accenture Plc, ASGN Inc., AT and T Inc., Atos SE, BAE Systems Plc, Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Sysnet Global Solutions, and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (SMEs and Large enterprises), Deployment (Cloud-based and On-premise), and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Managed Security Services Market Split by End-user
- Managed Security Services Market Split by Deployment
- Managed Security Services Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Accenture Plc
- ASGN Inc.
- AT and T Inc.
- Atos SE
- BAE Systems Plc
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Sysnet Global Solutions
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.