Lightning Protection Systems Market | Discover Top Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Segments and Growth Analysis 2021-2025
The lightning protection systems market is expected to grow by $ 97.36 mn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 2.05% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Need more details on this market: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Lightning Protection Systems Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The Lightning Protection Systems Market is segmented by Technology (conventional lightning protection systems and unconventional lightning protection systems), Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America), and End-user (commercial, residential, and others).
- 36% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Lightning Protection Systems Market size.
Lightning Protection Systems Market: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A significant factor in driving the growth of the Lightning Protection Systems Market will be the demand from the telecom industry.
- Another factor that will boost the market will be the Increasing vulnerability to damages caused by lightning strikes.
- Lack of awareness in developing countries is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Lightning Protection Systems Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- A.N. Wallis & Co. Ltd., ABB Ltd., ALLTEC LLC, DEHN SE + Co KG, Harger Lightning & Grounding, LBA Group, Inc., LightningMaster Corp., NexTek Inc., nVent Electric Plc, and OBO BETTERMANN Holding GmbH & Co. KG are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of almost 2.05%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 97.36 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Demand from the telecom industry will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
36% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are A.N. Wallis & Co. Ltd., ABB Ltd., ALLTEC LLC, DEHN SE + Co KG, Harger Lightning & Grounding, LBA Group, Inc., LightningMaster Corp., NexTek Inc., nVent Electric Plc, and OBO BETTERMANN Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Technology (conventional lightning protection systems and unconventional lightning protection systems), Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America), and End-user (commercial, residential, and others)