Infrastructure Monitoring Market: Technavio Research Identifies Europe as the Dominant Region
Geographical Analysis and Market Highlights 2022-2026
The infrastructure monitoring market is expected to grow by $ 10.48 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 9.76% during the forecast period. This research report offers an in-depth analysis of the market with respect to different geographical segments. It also provides a detailed analysis of all the trends, drivers and challenges that will impact the market during the coming years. The report also offers a breakdown of all the regional players and their market share along with their product portfolio. This research analysis will provide our clients with the insights necessary to plan their growth strategy.
For a glimpse into our research analysis and insights:
Infrastructure Monitoring Market: Europe to lead market growth during the forecast period
- 29% of the market growth will originate from Europe during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Infrastructure Monitoring Market size.
- Rise in global construction and infrastructure development activities will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the infrastructure monitoring market.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. This analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and plan for growth opportunities.
- Market is segmented by Technology (Wireless and Wired) and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America).
Browse through some of other related market research reports for more insights:
- Smart Buildings Market: Accelerating CAGR of almost 13.36%, the smart buildings market is expected to post an incremental growth of $ 64439.57 million over the next five years.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 9.76%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 10.48 bn through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Rise in global construction and infrastructure development activities will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
29% growth will originate from Europe
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Acellent Technologies Inc., Campbell Scientific Inc., GEOKON LLC, Mistras Group Inc., National Instruments Corp., Sixense Group, Spectris Plc, Structural Monitoring Systems plc, Toshiba Corp., and Xylem Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Technology (Wireless and Wired) and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America).
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Infrastructure Monitoring Market Split by Technology
- Infrastructure Monitoring Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Acellent Technologies Inc.
- Campbell Scientific Inc.
- GEOKON LLC
- Mistras Group Inc.
- National Instruments Corp.
- Sixense Group
- Spectris Plc
- Structural Monitoring Systems plc
- Toshiba Corp.
- Xylem Inc.