Industrial Heat Pumps Market: Leading Regions and Market Trends
Regional Growth Analysis and Market Trends 2021-2025
The industrial heat pumps market will grow by $ 562.43 million, fragmented at a CAGR of over 5.33% over the next five years. Our research report provides a detailed analysis of the market with insights on trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to impact market growth. It also provides a competitive analysis of the key market players and their product portfolios.
For a glimpse into our research analysis and insights: Request for our Free Sample Report
Industrial Heat Pumps Market: Europe to lead market growth during the forecast period
- Based on our Geographical Segmentation, Europe is projected to contribute 32% of the market growth during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the industrial heat pumps market size
- Rising focus on improving energy efficiency by industries will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the industrial heat pumps market. This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. This analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and plan for growth opportunities.
- The report segments the market by End-user (Paper and pulp, Food and beverage, Chemical, Automotive, and Others) and Geography (Europe, APAC, North America, MEA, and South America). A detailed analysis of each segment and its contribution to the market share is provided along with factors that are likely to boost the market growth.
Industrial Heat Pumps Market: Key Competitors
The market is fragmented. The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions. Carrier Global Corp., Daikin Industries Ltd., Danfoss AS, Emerson Electric Co., Johnson Controls International Plc, Lennox International Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., NIBE Industrier AB, Rheem Manufacturing Co., and Robert Bosch GmbH are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
Browse through some of our related reports for more insights into the market:
- Sanitary Pumps Market in US: Sanitary pumps market in US is set to post an incremental growth of $ 69.92 million during 2022-2026.
- Centrifugal Pumps Market: The centrifugal pumps market and it is expected to grow by $ 9.44 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 4.95% during the forecast period.
- Water Desalination Pumps Market in EMEA: Global water desalination pumps market in EMEA will post an incremental growth of $ 143.73 million and progressing at a CAGR of almost 2.58% during the forecast period.
- Hot Water Recirculation Pumps Market: The hot water recirculation pumps market is set to post an incremental growth of $ 1.69 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of 7.30% during the forecast period.
- Positive Displacement Pumps Market: Technavio research projects the positive displacement pumps market to grow by $ 2.91 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of over 5% till 2025.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of over 5.33%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 562.43 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Rising focus on improving energy efficiency by industries will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Europe, APAC, North America, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
32% growth will originate from Europe
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Carrier Global Corp., Daikin Industries Ltd., Danfoss AS, Emerson Electric Co., Johnson Controls International Plc, Lennox International Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., NIBE Industrier AB, Rheem Manufacturing Co., and Robert Bosch GmbH
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (Paper and pulp, Food and beverage, Chemical, Automotive, and Others) and Geography (Europe, APAC, North America, MEA, and South America).
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Industrial Heat Pumps Market Split by End-user
- Paper and pulp
- Food and beverage
- Industrial Heat Pumps Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Carrier Global Corp.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Danfoss AS
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Lennox International Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- NIBE Industrier AB
- Rheem Manufacturing Co.
- Robert Bosch GmbH