Hummus Market in Europe: Technavio Research Identifies UK as the Dominant Region
Deldiche NV, LABEYRIE FINE FOODS, Lazy Foods BV, MeToo Foods, Moorish Ltd., OREXIS FRESH FOODS Ltd. are some of the leading market vendors
The hummus market in Europe is set to grow by $ 321.34 million, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 8.53% during the forecast period. This research report analyses the growth trajectory of the market with a purview to prevalent market scenarios. It provides a detailed analysis of all the trends, drivers, as well as challenges that are likely to impact the market during the forecast period. The report also offers a breakdown of all the regional players and their market share along with best-performing segments. This detailed analysis will help our clients identify areas of high growth as well as those with significant growth potential.
For a glimpse into our research analysis and insights: Request for our Free Sample Report
Hummus Market in Europe: UK to lead market growth during the forecast period
- Market is segmented by Type (classic hummus, lentil hummus, and others) and Geography (UK, Germany, France, Spain, and Rest of Europe).
- 43% of the market growth will originate from UK during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Hummus Market in Europe size.
- Growing popularity of hummus will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the hummus market in Europe. Hummus has recently gained importance in Europe as it is a staple item that is eaten along with pita bread. Hummus and tahini together provide an ethnic flavor to any dish. In terms of health, sesame seeds, one of the key ingredients of hummus, help to boost the content of protein, vitamins, and essential minerals. In addition, the availability of hummus in different flavors such as red pepper hummus and garlic hummus, enables consumers to explore new flavors. This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. This analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and plan for growth opportunities.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 8.53%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 321.34 million through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Growing popularity of hummus will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
UK, Germany, France, Spain, and Rest of Europe are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
43% growth will originate from UK
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Deldiche NV, LABEYRIE FINE FOODS, Lazy Foods BV, MeToo Foods, Moorish Ltd., OREXIS FRESH FOODS Ltd., Perla Deutschland GmbH, Pietercil Group, Strauss Group Ltd., and Zorba Delicacies Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (classic hummus, lentil hummus, and others) and Geography (UK, Germany, France, Spain, and Rest of Europe).
Market Segmentation by Type
- Hummus Market in Europe Split by Type
- Classic hummus
- Lentil hummus
- Hummus Market in Europe Split by Geography
- Rest of Europe
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Deldiche NV
- LABEYRIE FINE FOODS
- Lazy Foods BV
- MeToo Foods
- Moorish Ltd.
- OREXIS FRESH FOODS Ltd.
- Perla Deutschland GmbH
- Pietercil Group
- Strauss Group Ltd.
- Zorba Delicacies Ltd.