Houseware Market Analysis 2021-2025: The Introduction of Houseware Products with New Designs and Bright Colors will Boost Growth
The houseware market share is expected to grow by USD 86.90 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 4.61% during the forecast period. The introduction of houseware products with new designs and bright colors is the major market driver which boosts growth.
Technavio's research report offers growth projections of all the market segments, along with an in-depth analysis of all the factors that are likely to boost growth. This research also delves deep into issues that are likely to challenge market growth. This detailed analysis of the market will facilitate clients in planning a business strategy for the growth of their business in the post-pandemic era. Unlock Free Sample Analysis Report
Houseware Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
The houseware market report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The houseware market is segmented by Product (Cookware and bakeware, Kitchen tools and accessories, and Tableware), Distribution Channel (Offline and Online), and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- Based on the market segmentation by product, the houseware market value in the cookware and bakeware segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- The rise in the availability of innovative household products will drive the houseware market growth in APAC over the forecast period.
- 40% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for the houseware market in APAC.
- The houseware market report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the houseware market size.
Houseware Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
- The introduction of houseware products with new designs and bright colors will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Houseware Market.
- The growing popularity of induction cookware will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- High competition from unorganized players is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Houseware Market: Vendor Analysis
The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players. Some of the major houseware market vendors are:
- Breville Group Ltd.
- Conair Corp.
- Helen of Troy Ltd.
- Lenox Group Inc
- Libbey Inc.
- Lifetime Brands Inc.
- Newell Brands Inc.
- Nordic Ware
- NORITAKE Co. Ltd.
- The Oneida Group Inc.
Download the Free PDF Sample Report Technavio's custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 4.61%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 86.90 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
The introduction of houseware products with new designs and bright colors will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
40% growth will originate from APAC.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Breville Group Ltd., Conair Corp., Helen of Troy Ltd., Lenox Group Inc, Libbey Inc., Lifetime Brands Inc., Newell Brands Inc., Nordic Ware, NORITAKE Co. Ltd., and The Oneida Group Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Cookware and bakeware, Kitchen tools and accessories, and Tableware), Distribution Channel (Offline and Online), and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).